Chapter 16

A/N:
Hello everyone!
I'm ending this story at chapter 20.
I've already made up my mind.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Guys come here!" Lighting sits on the floor. Remote and Marker walk to Lighting. They sit on the floor. "What'd you want to talk about Lighting?" Marker asks him. "Well.. Y'know how we ship Tree and Black Hole?" Lighting says. Remote and Marker nod. "I have a plan to make them kiss!" "Wait what? How are we going to do that?" Remote questions. "Let me explain first. Okay so the plan is.. When Tree and Black Hole are facing each other, I go behind Tree and push him so they kiss!" Lighting explained. "Ooo I like the plan." Marker says. "We're doing this today. Let's go to Tree's house." Lighting says as he stands up. "Wait.. If we do that.. Tree might get suspicious of us randomly going to his house." Remote says. "We always randomly go to his house, don't worry." Lighting says. "Now, c'mon let's go."

Time skip

DING DONG! "I'll get it." Black Hole says as he stands up. He walks to the door and opens it. "Hey BH!" Marker waves to him. "Hey.. What are you guys doing here?" Black Hole asks them. "We wanted to hang out." They enter the house. "Hey Tree." Lighting says as he sat down on the couch. "If you're gonna ask why we're here, we wanted to hang out." Remote said. They talk for a while. Tree and Black Hole are talking. "I think it's time." Marker whispers to Lighting. Lighting nods. Lighting and Marker stand up. "Where are you guys going?" Tree asks them. "We're just gonna drink water." Lighting lies. While Tree and Black Hole are talking, they go behind them. Remote is watching them. Marker looks at Lighting. Lighting nods. Lighting pushes Tree towards Black Hole. "Ah!" Tree falls on Black Hole, their lips touching. Tree's eyes widen. His face turns red. Lighting looks at Marker. They do a high-five. Tree covers his face. "Tree, you good?" Black Hole asks Tree.

"Yeah.."(he isn't okay, he just kissed his crush!)

Words:352

----------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:
short one sorry!