Chapter 19

A/N:
Continuation of Chapter 18

TW:Su1c1d3, Blood, Fake character death, swearing.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"So.. What's happening again?"

"Black Hole is trying to kill himself."

"Oh."

Tree runs to the house. "Tree, wait for us!" Market says as he chased after him. Tree reaches the house. Tree opens the door. "Liy! Where's Black Hole?" Tree asks her. "In the bathroom, I tried opening the door but it's locked." Liy says as she tries opening the bathroom door. Tree walks to Liy. The others enter the house. "Black Hole, open the door.. Please." Black Hole doesnt reply.

In the bathroom

Black Hole looks at his arms. It's full of wounds. The floor is covered in blood. He looks at the blade on the floor. He grabs it. He starts stabbing his legs. He bites his bottom lip, trying not to scream from the pain.He looks at the door. Tree bangs on the door. "Black Hole open the door!" Black Hole looks at the mirror. Black Hole gets an idea. Black Hole gets on his knees and opens the drawer. He finds a shampoo bottle. He throws it at the mirror. CRACK! The mirror breaks. Shards of the mirror falls on the floor. "Black Hole what are you doing? Please open the door." Black Hole grabs a shard of the mirror. He stabs his legs. Black Hole bites his bottom lip. Tears go down his face. 'Why am I not dying yet, I've lost so many blood.' Black Hole thought.

With the others.

"Do you have.. Like a key for the bathroom?" Lighting asks Tree. "No.." Tree replies. "Hmm.. Do you have anything to break the door down?" Remote asks Tree. "I don't know.." Tree says. "Lighting, Remote, and Pen, you guys try to find something to break the doorknob." They nod. They try to find something to break the doorknob. "Tree, do you have a hammer?" Pen asks Tree. "Yeah.. It's in my room. It's in the closet." Tree replies. Pen goes to his room He gets the hammer. He leaves the room. "Guys, move out of the way." Pen says as he walked to the door. He hold the hammer above the doorknob and starts hammering the doorknob. "Wh- what are you guys doing!" Black Hole says from inside the bathroom. "Breaking the doorknob!" Pen says as he slams the hammer on the doorknob. "Why the fuck won't the doorknob break..!" Pen says. Pen hits the doorknob with the hammer for a while until the doorknob finally breaks.

Black Hole's POV:

I push the drawer to block the door. Everything hurts. Fuck.. I feel dizzy. I look at the door. I hear the doorknob break. They try to open the door. "Black Hole, what did you block the door with?" "The drawer." I says. I watch them trying to open the door. The drawer slowly moves forward as they push the door. I crawl to the corner. I look at the floor. There's shards of the mirror scattered on the floor and there's a pool of blood. I look at my legs and arms. It's covered in wounds. I smile. Tears go down my face. Memories of Tree and his friends starts to pop up in my head. It showed me and Tree's first kiss, the time we cuddled with each other, the time we went swimming, the time when we went to the park, and the first time I met Tree.

Tree's POV:

"Keep pushing!" I say as we push the door. The door opens. I see Black Hole in the corner. My eyes widen. I look around. There's a pool of blood and glass scattered on the floor. I run to Black Hole. "Black Hole!" I say, my voice filled with worry. I look at his arms and legs. It's covered in wounds. ".. I- I'll get.. The first aid kit-" "Don't.." I look at Black Hole. "It's not gonna work Tree, I've already lost a lot of blood.." Black Hole says. "It is! Just.. Let me help you!" Black Hole holds my hand. Tears starts to go down my face. "Tree. It's gonna be okay.." "No it's not! You're dying! I don't wanna lose you too.." I say, my voice shaking. "It's gonna be okay, Tree." Black Hole says as he smiles softly. I look at my friends. Marker is crying, Pen is comforting him, Liy's looking away, Lighting's also crying, and Remote's not looking, Pie's trying not to cry, and Fanny's also not trying to cry. I look back at Black Hole. "Please... Just let me help you.." I say. ".. I love you, Tree." Black Hole says as he wipes Tree's tears. ". I love you too, Black Hole.." Black Hole closes his eyes. His hand drops to the floor. More tears go down my face. Liy walks to me. She kneels down and hugs me. I hug back. I let it all out. He's dead.. And I didn't do anything to help him.. It's all my fault.

Words: 827

----------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:
Uh... I'm.. Sorry if I made you guys sad or angry..