Chapter 11

3rd person P.O.V

A few days go by. Tree hasn't gotten any sleep since the incident. His friends kept asking him if he was okay, but he just replied with 'I'm okay.'Black Hole hasn't woken up yet. Tree sits next to him, hoping he will wake up soon. Ding dong! The doorbell rings. Tree stands up and walks to the front door. "What." Tree says as he opens the door. Fanny pushes Tree out of her way and walks in. Tree loses his balance and falls to the floor with a confused expression on his face.

The others walk in. Tree stands up and shuts the door. "What do you guys want." Tree says with a slightly annoyed expression on his face. "We came to check on you." Remote says. Tree glares at them. "What?" Fanny speaks up. Tree doesn't answer and continues to glare at them. Fanny walks to Tree. Fanny grabs Tree by the collar of his shirt with her prosthetic arms. "Stop glaring at us!" Fanny shouts angrily. Liy walks to them and pulls Fanny away from Tree. Tree remains silent. A few minutes go by. Tree stopped glaring at his friends, and Fanny is getting scolded by Liy. Some shuffling can be heard. Tree looks at the door of his room.

Tree walks to his room. He opens the door. "Black Hole?" Tree mumbles as he looked at Black Hole. Black Hole sits up tiredly. Tree runs to him and hugs him tightly. "I missed you.." Tree mumbles as he cried happy tears. Black Hole hugs him back. Someone walks to the door of Tree's room. Tree hears footsteps and turns his head towards the door. "Hey Black Hole, I thought you were never gonna wake up." Pen says as he leaned on the doorframe. "Wait... How long was I out for?" Black Hole asks. "About.. Like.. Uh- eight days." Pen answered. Black Hole nods. Pen shuts the door and leaves. Black Hole looks at Tree. Tree has fallen asleep on Black Hole's chest.

Black Hole puts Tree on the bed. Black Hole stands up but loses his balance and falls down. 'Never mind.. I'll just sleep.' He thought.Black Hole falls asleep on the floor. Meanwhile with the Death PACT, they're just talking about stuff. "So how's Tree doing?" Liy asks Pen. "He's doing great, he finally fell asleep. Oh and Black Hole is awake." Pen says as he looked at his phone. Liy nods. "Fanny." "Yes?" Fanny replies, already annoyed. "You should apologize to Tree for pushing him." Liy says. "Fine..." Hours go by and Death PACT left. Tree wakes up. He yawns tiredly. He looks at Black Hole. He taps him on the shoulder. "Hey Black Hole.." Tree says as he continued tapping his shoulder. Black Hole wakes up. "What?" Black Hole mumbles. "Sleep here on the bed.." Tree says as he pats the bed. Black Hole stands up and lays down on the bed. Black Hole wraps his arms around Tree's torso. Tree lays his head on Black Hole's chest. They fall asleep again.

Words:512

A/N
Yes, Fanny has prosthetic arms. So sorry if it's short. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!