Chapter 13.

A/N:
Hello!
This chapter is about Tree's past. This chapter is similar to chapter 6. Tree is like 13 and Leafy is 9.Tree's dad is called Spruce. Tree's mom doesn't have a name hhehe

TW:death, ^buse, drinking, and self h^rm.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Tree?" "Yes Leafy?" Tree replies. "Why is mommy and daddy fighting?" Leafy asks Tree. "I don't know.." Tree answers. Leafy lays on the bed. "Tree, I'm hungry.." Leafy says. "Want me to get you food?" Tree asks. Leafy nods. Tree stands up and walks to the door. "Stay right here, okay?" "Okay.." Tree leaves the room quietly. He walks carefully so his footsteps won't be heard. He peeks at the living room. His parents are arguing. He runs to the kitchen.

He opens the cabinet and gets chips. He looks around. He leaves the kitchen. "MAYBE IF YOU STOPPED DRINKING, WE WOULD BE A PERFECT FAMILY!" "I NEVER WANTED KIDS! THEY JUST MAKE MY LIFE HARDER!" Tree watched as his parents argued. He runs back to his room. He opens the door and enters quickly and shuts the door. "I'm back.." Tree says as he walked to Leafy. He gives Leafy the chips.

"Thanks big bro!" Leafy says as she ate the chips. "You're welcome.." Tree says. Later, Leafy falls asleep and Tree is just zoning out. His parents are still fighting. He stands up and opens the drawer. He gets a razor blade. He sits down on the floor. He starts to slice his wrist with the blade. Blood pours out. He does a few slices and stops. He gets a towel and wraps it around his wrist. He puts the blade back in the drawer. He hears a thud outside of his room. He walks to the door. He opens it slightly. He sees his mom lying on the floor with a mark on her face. His dad walks to her and hits her. Tree closes the door. He sits down. He hugs his knees and cries. The shouting stops and Tree falls asleep. A shout can be heard. Tree wakes up. He stands up tiredly. He yawns and opens the door. He sees his dad standing in front of him. "I've been calling you for hours!" Tree's dad says. "Sorry, I fell asleep." Tree says as he rubbed his eyes.

Spruce pulls him out of his room. He throws him to the floor. Tree hits the ground. Tree stands up. Spruce grabs him by the collar. "Dad?" Tree says, his voice shaking. "You're a worthless piece of shit." Spruce says. He pushes Tree away. Tree hits the wall. Spruce walks away and comes back with a belt. Tree's eyes widen. Spruce raises his hand and slaps Tree. Tree holds his face in pain. Spruce hits Tree with the belt. Tree begs him to stop but he doesn't. Tree falls to the floor. Tree covers himself with his arm. Spruce hits his arms. Tears come out of Tree's eyes. Tree tries to crawl away but his dad stops him. Spruce hits his stomach. The belt hits different parts of Tree's body. Tree screams as the belt hits him. This continues for hours. The beating finally stops. Tree is left with his body covered in bruises. Tree hugs his knees. Spruce kneels down. "You wanna know why I beat you?" Spruce asks as he forced Tree to look at him. "Because you remind me of your mother, always kind and loving." Spruce says. He stands up and leaves. Tree stands up. He tries to keep his balance. He walks to his room. He enters the room and sits down on the bed. He looks at Leafy. Leafy's laying on the bed, sleeping. Tree looks away. He lays down next to Leafy and sleeps. Later, Leafy and Tree are still sleeping. Tree wakes up. He hears talking. He walks to the door. "Y-you can't do this!" He hears his mom say. "Oh yes I can." Tree hears a gunshot. He hears a thud. Tree's eyes widen. He runs to Leafy and carry her to the closet. He puts Leafy inside the closest. The door opens. Tree turns around. "Hey kid.. Wanna see your mother?" Spruce says as he points the gun to Tree. Spruce pulls the trigger.

"GAH!" Tree wakes up. "Tree! Are you okay?"Black Hole asks Tree. Tree looks at him. Tree nods. "Just had a nightmare.." Tree says as he rubbed his eyes. "What time is it?" Tree asks. Black Hole looks at the clock. "3:56 AM." Black Hole replied. Tree lays down. Black Hole lays down next to him. "Wanna sleep?" Black Hole asks Tree. Tree nods. "Wait.. Why are you awake?" Tree asks Black Hole. "That doesn't matter." Black Hole says. Black Hole wraps his arms around Tree. Tree lays his head on Black Holes chest. They sleep.

Words:808

----------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:
I don't liked how I wrote this chapter.
Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter <3