Chapter 7 - The Mall

Tree's P.O.V

I open my eyes tiredly and yawn. I look at Black Hole. I just want to kiss his lips. I look away. I stand up and leave. I go to the kitchen. I open the fridge. What to eat? I grab two eggs. I guess we'll eat eggs. I grab the pan and put it on the stove. I started the stove. I put oil on the pan. I cracked the egg into the pan. I add salt. I grab the spatula and started flipping the eggs.

Time skip

I put the plates on the table. I go to my room. "Black Hole, wake up!" I say as I walked to him. "Black Hole..." I shake him slightly. He groans and pushes me off slightly. "Black Hole, the food is getting cold." He sits up tiredly. "C'mon." We leave the room and go to the kitchen. We sit down. Black Hole eats his food. I take a bite of mine. I cook really good. When we finished eating we put the plates on the sink. "I'll wash the plates,you can go watch TV." I say as I grab the sponge. He nods and leaves. I washed the plates and dried my hands. I go to the living room. Black Hole's not there. "Black Hole?" I called out for him. He doesn't reply. I go outside. "Black Hole? " "Yeah?" Black Hole replies "What are you doing here?" I ask him. "Just wanted to go outside.." He tells me. He looks sad. I sit next to him. "How about... We go to the mall?" I ask him. He looks at me. "What's a mall?" He asks me. Oh yeah, he's from space. I forgot. "A mall is a place that has a lot of stores like a fast food restaurant, clothing store, shoes store, books store and many more." I explain to him. We sit in silence. "Why are we going to the mall?" He asks me. I think for a while.

"We need clothes for you." I say. "I only have like five shirts and pants from my dad." I added. He nods. I stand up. "How about we get ready?" I ask him. "Sure.." He stands up and we go inside. We go to my room. He gets his hoodie. I go to the closest and opened it. I grabbed a shirt, pants,and my vest. (You know. The crocheted ones???) I go to the bathroom. I take off my pj's and put on the pants. I put on my shirt and put my vest on. I leave the bathroom and go back to my room.
"Hey Black Hole, do you want to cut your hair?" I ask while going in. He looks at me. "Why?" He asks me. "Your hair's getting long.." I replied. "I like my hair this way." He tells me while he fixes his hair. I leave. I get my phone out of my pocket. I look at myself in the camera. I still haven't got a mirror yet. I fix my hair. I clean the lenses of my glasses and put it on. I get my wallet. "Black Hole! C'mon we're leaving!" I shout.

He leaves the room. He walks to me. We leave the house. We walk to my car. I feel like I'm forgetting something. My keys! "Be right back BH.." I run to the house. I open the door. I get the keys. I run outside. "I'm back!" I open the door. We get in and close the door. I start the car and drive. We get to the mall. "I didn't think the mall would be that big..." Black Hole says. We get out of the car. We enter the mall. I hold Black Hole's hand. "Let's go to the clothing store." We walk around trying to find the clothing store.

Black Hole's P.O.V

We find the clothing store and enter. "So... What colors do you want?" Tree asks me. "Black, shades of blue and purple." I answered. We buy some clothes. Tree pays and we leave the store. "Where do you want to go next?" Tree asks me. "I don't know.." I say. "Let's go to Jollibee."(Jollibee is a fast food restaurant in the Philippines! I'm from the Philippines) We enter the fast food restaurant. Tree goes to a screen. He taps the screen." What do you want to eat?" Tree asks me. I look at the screen. There's a bunch of foods you can choose. "Chicken nuggets and fries." I say. Tree taps the screen. "Drink?" Tree questions me. "Coke?" Tree taps the screen again. I look around. I'm not used to a lot of people in one place. Someone taps me on the arm. "C'mon BH, I'm gonna pay." We go to the cashier.

Time skip(I skip the eating part)

We leave Jollibee. "Are we gonna go home?" I ask. Tree nods. I look around. I see a girl looking at us. The girl runs to us. The girl suddenly hugs Tree. "Tree! I missed you!" The girl says. "Leafy!" Tree hugs back. I look at them. Who is Leafy? A guy runs to us. "Leafy.. Don't.. Run.. Off like that.." The guy says. "Sorry Firey!" Leafy says. Tree looks at me. "BH, this is Leafy." Tree tells me. "Hi!" Leafy waves her hand at me. "My sister." Tree continues. "And that is Firey, Leafy's boyfriend.." Tree points to the guy next to Leafy. He waves at me. I wave back. "We gotta leave." Tree tells Leafy. "Ok!" As we leave the mall, Leafy waves her hand. We get to the car. We get in the car. Tree puts the stuff in the backseat. "You had a good day?" Tree asks me. "Yep.." Tree starts the car and drives.

Words:966

Author's note:

In my AU Leafy and Tree are siblings and grassy is their cousin.