Chapter 18

A/N:
Ngl I'm kinda sad I'm ending this story.

TW:Mentions of su1c1d3, BLOOD, su1c1d3 attempt.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Black Hole, I'm gonna go buy groceries. Wanna come with me?" Tree asks Black Hole. "No thanks." Black Hole replies. "I'll call Liy to watch you while I'm gone." Tree says as he pulls out his phone. "Why?" Black Hole asks Tree. "Because.. The last time I went grocery shopping, you almost killed yourself." Tree replies. "That was months ago." "I know.. I just don't want it happening again." Tree says. He calls Liy. "Hey Liy.. I need you to watch Black Hole while I'm gone..... I'm going grocery shopping..... He doesn't want to come with me.... Okay.. Hm.. K.. Bye.." Tree ends the call.

"Black Hole."

"Yeah?"

"Please don't kill yourself. Please."

"..."

"Okay."

DING DONG! Tree looks at the door. He opens the door. "Hey Tree." "Liy! Thanks for coming here." "It's no problem." Liy enters the house. "I'm leaving now. Bye guys." Tree says as he grabs the car keys. "Bye Tree." Black Hole says. "Oh wait." Tree walks to Black Hole and gives a kiss on his cheek. Black Hole blushes slightly. "Bye." Tree leaves the house. "Woah.. Are you guys a couple?" Liy asks Black Hole. "Yeah..Tree didn't tell you?" Black Hole replies. "Well nobody told me you guys were a couple." Liy says. "Ok.." Black Hole sits down on the couch. Liy sits down next to him. "So.. Wanna watch TV?" Liy asks him. "Sure." Liy turns on the TV. They watch TV for a while. A few hours go by. It is currently the afternoon. "Why's Tree taking so long?" Black Hole asks Liy. "I don't know... I'm sure he's fine.." Liy says as she continues to watch TV. They watch a few movies." I'm gonna go to the bathroom." Black Hole says as he stands up. "Okay.." Black Hole walks to the bathroom. He enters the bathroom. He looks at himself.

"You look pathetic."

"Shut up."

"Kill yourself. Nobody's stopping you."

"No. I told Tree I won't kill myself."

"Ok? Kill yourself, He's not here."

"No."

"DO IT. DO IT. DO IT. DO IT-"

"Fine! Just stop shouting."

Black Hole opens the drawer. He finds a blade. "So.. Do I just.. Do what I did a few months ago?"

"Yeah."

Black Hole looks the blade. "Black Hole, you've been inside the bathroom for awhile now.. Can you come out?" Black Hole hears Liy. "Uh- No." Black Hole looks at the door. "Why not- Oh. You're gonna kill yourself." Liy says. "What? No.." Black Hole lies. "I know you're lying, now open the door." Liy says as she tries to open the door. "No." Black Hole blocks the door. Meanwhile with Liy, she's trying to open the door. She pulls out her phone. She calls Tree. "Tree." "Hey Liy, how's it going. I'm just driving home." "Not great. Black Hole locked himself in the bathroom, Black Hole open the door!" "Wait what?" "You need to come here now. He might kill himself." "I'm coming home." Tree ends the call. Liy kicks her door. "Black Hole! Don't kill yourself.. Please." In the bathroom, Black Hole starts slicing his skin. Blood pours down on the floor. The blood stains his pants. He starts stabbing his arm. Tears flow down his face.

"I'm so sorry.."

Black Hole says, his voice trembling.

Words:561

----------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:
Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!