Chapter 17

A/N:
Hello!
We're almost near the ending of this story!
Hehe.

TW:BLOOD, SELF H^RM

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Black Hole?" Tree knocks on the door. "Black Hole, Can I come in?" Tree asks him. "Yeah.." Black Hole replies. Tree opens the door. "You good?" Tree walks to him and sits down. "No.. The voices are back." Black Hole tells Tree. Tree puts his hand on Black Holes shoulder. "Hey.. It's okay.. Just don't do what they say okay?" Tree tells him. Black Hole nods. Tree stands up. "Wanna.. Watch TV?" Tree suggested. "No thanks." Black hole says. Tree leaves the room.

"Hey, do you remember when you saw a blade in Tree's drawer?"

The voice asked Black Hole. "Yeah.." Black Hole replied.

"Get it and cut yourself."

"No."

"Why not?"

"Because I don't want to."

"Do it."

"No."

"C'mon, do it. Lock the door and cut yourself."

"No."

"Do it or we'll never leave you alone."

"..."

"Fine."

Black Hole stands up. He walks to Tree's drawer. He opens the drawer and gets the blade. He closes the drawer. He sits down on the floor. He starts slicing his skin. Blood comes out. He continues to slice his skin. 'Don't worry Black Hole, just do this and they'll be gone.. Right?' Black Hole thought. A few minutes go by and Black Hole wrist is covered in blood. "Black Hole? You've been in there for a while.. Are you okay?" Tree asks him. Black Hole doesnt respond. "Black Hole?" Tree knocks on the door. The door knob turns. Tree enters the room. "Black Hole-" Tree's eyes widen. Tree goes to Black Hole. Tree holds Black Hole's wrist. ".. How- wh- How did you get a blade?" Tree looks at Black Hole. "I found it in your drawer when we were going to Pen's house." Black Hole answers. Tree pauses. "I'll get the first aid kit, stay here... And I'm taking this." Tree takes the blade from Black Hole's hand.

Tree stands up. Tree leaves the room. He enters the bathroom and gets the aid kit. He goes back to his room. Tree goes to Black Hole. Tree holds Black Hole's arm. He opens the first aid kit and gets bandages. He put bandages on Black Hole's wounds. "Sit on the bed." Tree says. Black Hole stands up and sits on the bed. Tree sits down next to him. ".. So.. Um.. Remember the time when we accidentally kissed?" Tree says, looking at Black Hole. "Yeah.." Black Hole looks back at Tree. "This is a weird question but.. Did you.. Uh.. Enjoy it?" Tree asked. Black Hole doesnt reply. Tree looks away. ".. Yeah.." Tree looks at him, slightly blushing. ".. I kinda want to do it again." Black Hole says. Tree's face turns red. Black Hole notices Tree blushing. Black Hole puts his hand on Tree's cheek. He leans in. They kiss. Tree's eyes widen. He kisses back. They kiss for a few seconds and they pull away. Tree looks at Black Hole. "I.. Can't believe we just kissed." Tree says, blushing. Black Hole smiles at Tree's reaction. "I love you,Tree."

"I love you too,Black Hole."

Words:520

----------------------------------------------------------------------