Chapter 15

----------------------------------------------------------------------

1:01 AM - 1:38 PM

"Tree?" "Yeah?" Tree replies. "Where are we going again?" Marker asks Tree. "We're going to the pool." Tree says. Tree, Black Hole and his friends are going to the pool. Tree is driving. They reach the pool. They get out of the car. They go to the lobby. Tree checks in. "You guys go to the waiting room." Tree says. Tree's friends leave except for Black Hole. Black Hole walks to Tree. Black Hole holds Tree's hand. Tree blushes slightly. Meanwhile with the others, they're just messing around. "Guys, you might break something." Liy said. "Don't worry Liy, we won't break anything-" Marker hits a table. CRASH! A vase falls and breaks. "Uh." Marker kneels down and tries to fix the vase. "Guys, c'mon we're going-" Tree pauses. "Hey Tree! Nothing to see here! Heh.."

TIME SKIP!!!
2:39 PM

They leave the lobby. "So... What room do we have?" Lighting asks Tree. "Room nine." Tree says. "Why's Tree in a bad mood?" Marker whispers to Liy. "Probably because you broke a vase." Remote joins in the conversation. "Oh." They continue walking. They reach room nine. They enter the room. Tree walks to a bed and collapses on the bed. Black Hole sits next to Tree. "You guys can go swimming, I'll just stay here." Tree says, his voice muffled. "Okay!" They leave the room. "You good, Tree?" Black Hole asks Tree. "Yeah.. Just tired." Tree says. Black Hole looks outside the window. He sees them swimming in the pool. He looks back at Tree. "Black Hole." "Yeah?" "Why aren't you with them?" Tree asks him. "Well.. I want to stay with you." Black Hole smiles at Tree. Tree smiles back.

5:53 PM

The door opens. Remote comes in. "Tree, cAn y0u c@ll my d^d?" Remote says. Yellow sparks come out of Remote's neck. "Sure.. What happened?" Tree asks her as he pulled out his phone. "M@rker AcC1dent^lLY sPI@sH3d w@tEr 0n m3." Remote said. Tree calls Remote's dad. "(I skip the conversation bc I'm lazy.) The call ends. "Your dad's coming here." Tree says. Remote nods. She walks to a bed and sits down. A few minutes go by and Remote goes home. Black Hole look at Tree. "So.. Wanna talk-" The door opens again. "Where's Remote?" Marker asks them. "She left earlier." Tree replies. "Aw.. I was gonna apologize to her." Marker says "Oh.. You guys should take a shower.. We're gonna eat dinner later." Tree told Marker. Marker nods and left.

Time skip
6:23 PM

"Are you guys done?" Tree asks them. "Marker's the last one showering." Pen told Tree. "Marker, can you shower faster? We're gonna have dinner in 6:30." Tree told Marker. "What time is it anyway?" Marker asks Tree. "6:23. Just meet us outside when you're done." Tree tells Marker. Tree leaves. "C'mon, let's go guys outside." "What about Marker." Black Hole asks Tree. "I told him to meet us outside." Tree says as he opened the door. They go outside. Marker finishes taking a shower. He goes outside (don't worry he's dressed.)

7:38 PM

"C'mon let's eat." They go to a table. A waiter goes up to them. They order foods. They eat. They leave. They walk back to their room. "The food was tasty." Marker says. They reach their room. They enter the room. Tree walks to his bed and collapses on it again. "Tree, we're staying here overnight right?" Liy says. "Yeah.. Why?" Tree replies. "Why are there four big beds here and not eight beds?" "I couldn't afford a room with eight beds." Tree explains. "So you guys gotta share a bed." Tree says. "I'm sleeping next to Pen!" Marker says as he went to Pen. "I'll sleep next to Pie." Liy sits next to Pie. "I guess I'm sleeping by myself." Lighting lays down on the bed. "What time is it Tree?" Liy asks him. "8:18." Tree replies. "Well.. I'm going to sleep, goodnight y'all." Lighting covers himself with a blanket and falls asleep.

9:48 PM

They talk for a while. Marker, Pen, Liy, and Pie are asleep. It's only Tree and Black Hole awake. Black Hole yawns. "We should go to sleep." "Yeah.." Tree and Black Hole lay down. They cuddle and fall asleep.

Words:724

----------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:
Sorry
I was rushing this chapter