Chapter 3 - Sleepover

TW:BLOOD, SELF HARM

Tree P.O.V

Marker dragged me to the others while Black Hole followed me. "Hey Tree! So who's that behind you? " Bottle asked me "Oh! Well promise not to freak out when I tell you his name... " I told them. They all nodded. "His name is Black Hole, he is from space... " I told them while Black Hole squeezed my hand "WHAAT-" Lighting covered Marker's mouth. "SHHH! We're in public Marker! " Lighting said as he removed his hand from Marker's mouth."sorry... " Marker apologized. "Why'd he leave space? " Pie questioned. "I don't know... He hasn't told me yet... " I said as I let go of Black Hole's hand.

TIME SKIP

I sit next to Black Hole "So wanna tell me now? " I asked him. He nodded "I left space to be a better person" He said while he picks at his fingers. "Ok... Wanna join them? " I asked him while looking at Marker and Bottle playing in the playground. Black Hole shakes his head "No thanks.... " He said. I look at the grey sky Seems like it's gonna rain
I said in my mind as a waterdrop fell on my face "I was right... " I mumbled. I grabbed Black Hole's hand and started walking to my car. "We're gonna go now! " I shouted as it started to rain "OK! BYE!" Marker shouted as we get in the car. Thank god we didn't get wet
I started the car and drove. The drive home was quiet.

Black Hole P.O.V

"nobody loves you"

"Useless piece of sh*t"

"Die"

"Kys"

I covered my ears and shut my eyes. "BH,you good? " Tree asked me. I nodded while I opened my eyes. "We're home... " Tree said as he opened the door. We got out of the car and ran inside. "I'm gonna cook us some food" Tree said as he went to the kitchen. I looked around the house and saw a mirror. I walked to the mirror and looked at myself.

"Disgusting"

"Just kys already"

"I wish you were never born"

I looked at myself, the mirror kept saying things about me. I clenched my fist and punched the mirror. The mirror cracked and my hand and knuckles were bleeding "Black Hole! Are you okay? Oh my-" Tree ran into the living room. I raised my fist to punch it again but Tree stopped me "Black Hole! " I look at Tree. Tree grabs my arm and pulls me to his room. "You stay here, I'm getting the first aid kit... " Tree said as he left. I looked at my hand. I take out a small glass shard from my hand. I sliced my arm. The blood pours out "I deserve this... " I said as I continued slicing my arm. "I'm back-.. " Tree said as he opened the door. My vision goes black.

Tree P.O.V

I looked at Black Hole with worry in my eyes. Black Hole falls on the bed. I run to him "shit... "I mumbled. I take out small pieces of glass shards in his hand. I put bandages on Black Hole's hand and arm. I left the room and got a broom. I cleaned up the glass shards on the floor threw it away. I grabbed the broken mirror and threw it away. I went to the kitchen and sat on the chair. I started eating the food I cooked. I pull out my phone to see I have new messages. I checked the messages.

Death P.A.C.T

Remote: Tree can we have a sleepover
at ur house again?

Marker:Can we?pleaseeeee

Bottle:plsssss

Lighting:plssss

Tree:fine

Marker:YAYYY

Remote: We're going to ur house rn

Tree:wait what

DING! DONG!

I walk to the door and opened it " Hi Tree! " Remote said, the other members with her. "Come in..." Remote and the others enter my house and sat on the couch. "So where's your friend? " Fanny asked. "He's sleeping in my room" I replied. "Be right back, I'm gonna go check on him.. " I said as I walked to my room. I opened the door the see Black Hole sitting on the bed. "Hey BH you're awake... " I said as I sat next to him "I'm sorry for breaking your mirror... " Black Hole apologized. "It's okay.. I can buy a new one..." 
I said as I put my hand on his shoulder. "Wanna watch a movie with my friends? " Black Hole nods and we leave the room. "I'm back.. " I said as we walked into the living room.

Words:747