Chapter 8 - Voices

TW:VIOLENCE, BLOOD, SUICIDAL THOUGHTS

Black Hole's P.O.V

I wake up in the middle of the night. I look at Tree. He's sleeping. I can't sleep properly because the voices are getting worse. I get off the bed. I leave the room.

"Go to the kitchen"

The voice says. "Why?" I say, trying to keep my voice low.

"Just do it"

I do what the voice says. I don't even know why I'm doing what the voices want. I go to the kitchen.

"Grab a knife"

The voice says. My eyes widen."No." I say.

"Do it"

"Do it"

"Do it"

The voices say. "Fine.." I mumble. I got a knife.

"Kill yourself"

My eyes widen. "No.." I put the knife down.

"Kill yourself! Nobody even wants you here"

"Die already!"

"Nobody loves you"

The voices keep repeating themselves. I cover my ears. The voices get louder and louder. I walk back and hit a chair. I fall down. I land face first. I lift my head up. "Ow.." I touch my face. Phew... There's no blood. The voices continue to repeat themselves. I just want them to stop.

"The only way to make us gone is to kill yourself."

The voice tells me. Maybe that's the solution. Death. I shake my head. What am I thinking? The voices continue talking.

Tree's P.O.V

I open my eyes. I look around. Black Hole's gone. I sit up. Maybe he's in the kitchen. I leave the room. I see Black Hole sitting on the floor. "Black Hole?" I call out. He looks like he zoned out. I get closer to him. He stands up. "Black Hole?" I look at him. I get in front of him. "Black Hole?" He pushes me out of his way. "Black Hole?" He grabs the knife. He puts the knife on his neck. "Black Hole!" I run to him. I grab the knife out of Black Hole's grip. He reaches the knife. I get away from him. He chases after me. This isn't the Black Hole I know... He attacks me from behind. I fall and he grabs the knife. I stand up and tried to reach the knife. He looks at me. His eyes.... He looks like he's possessed. He slices my hand. I yelp in pain and fall down. I look at my hand. I stand up. I chase after Black Hole. I grab the knife with my other hand. "Black Hole! What's gotten into you!" I say, my voice shaking. He looks at me. He attacks me. He trys to grab the knife. He holds my arm down. I try to get out. He grabs the knife. He runs off. I chase after him. He turns around. He runs towards me. He slices my arm. I bite my bottom lip to not scream. Tears come out of my eyes. I stand up and chases after Black Hole. I see Black Hole about to slice his neck. I run to him and grabbed the knife. He looks at me. I run to my room and locked it. Black Hole bangs on the door. "Give me the knife!" I hear Black Hole shout. "No!" I say as I try to find bandages.

"Why do you want to kill yourself!"

"Because I don't deserve to be alive!" Black Hole shouts. My eyes widen. We stay silent the whole time. My hand and arm are still bleeding. The knife is on my bed. I grab my phone. I go to the messages app and went to Death PACT. I press call. "Tree,what do you want?" I hear fanny reply. "Can you guys come over..." I say. Black Hole bangs on the door. "What's that banging Tree?" Marker asks me. "Something happened to Black Hole." I answered. Shit.. Im bleeding out. "Please come now.... I'm bleeding.." "We're coming now!" I hear Remote say. The call ends and Black Hole continues banging on the door. "Open the door!" Black Hole shouts. I rip the cover of my bed and wrapped it around my hand and arm. I hear a door open. I feel like I lost too much blood. I feel dizzy. "Tree,open the door!" I hear Liy say. I stand up. I open the door. I see Liy. "You good Tree?" Liy asks me. "I think lost too much blood.." I say as my vision cut to black.

Liy's P.O.V

Tree falls to the floor. "Tree!" I say as I get close to him. I check his breathing. He's breathing slowly. I look at him. I carry him and layed him on the bed. I grab the knife. I leave the room. "I'm back." I say as Lighting finished tying Black Hole to the chair. "Is Tree okay?" Pen asks me. I nod. Black Hole looks at the ground. I think he regreted what he had done. "You guys check on Tree, I'm gonna talk to Black Hole." They nod and went to Tree's room. I look at Black Hole. I grab a chair and put it in front of Black Hole. I sit down. "So..." I begin. "Why'd you grab the knife?" I ask. We sit in silence. "The voices made me do it..." Black Hole replies, his voice shaking. Tears fall to the floor. "They keep telling me to kill myself. They keep saying that nobody loves me, that I'm a burden, or that I don't deserve to live-" Black Hole stops talking. He cries. "Maybe the voices were right? Maybe I deserve to die.." Black Hole says. I stand up and walk to him. I untie him. He puts his hands on head. "Want to 00 on Tree?" I ask. Black Hole shakes head aggressively. "I'll leave you alone... Don't kill yourself please.." I say as I left the kitchen. I go to Tree's room. I open the door. "How's Tree?" I ask. "I'm good.." I hear Tree reply. "Where's Black Hole?" Tree asks. "In the kitchen." I say. ".. I'm gonna check on him..." I leave the room and go to the kitchen. "Black Hole?" I call out. He's not there. Wait.. No.. I run to the living room. It's open. "Liy,you good?" Marker asks me. "Black Hole's gone.." I say.

"He left.."

Words:1039

Author's note:
I had no idea for chapter 8 and I came up with this idea. Hope you guys enjoy.