Thor Bonecrusher

"All right, gang, we'll buzz past the Scauldron and draw it's attention so Astrid, Ruff and Tuff can net it from behind and drag it out to sea, got?"

Hiccup explains to the group as they fly over the ocean. Merida flying with him and Toothless.

"I still think we should blast it!" Tuffnut exclaimed.

"Stoick just wants us to move the Scauldron out of Berk's fishing lanes, so don't get any crazy ideas." Astrid stated.

"Uh, sorry. Crazy is what we do, Astrid. Duh!" Ruffnut and Barf flip upside down. Merida doesn't even bother replying, knowing how the twins can get.

"You guys do realize that a Scauldron's hot water blast can rip the scales right off a Screaming Death?" As Fishlegs explains, the Scauldron's head appears out of water as it roars.

"There it is. Let's focus, guys." Astrid tosses Ruffnut the other side of the net.

"As usual, nobody's listening to Fishlegs." Fishlegs sniffles.

"One.." Hiccup said. Fishlegs sniffles.

"Two.." Fishlegs sniffles again, about to sneeze.

"Three!" Fishlegs then sneezes, sending him and Fishlegs backwards. The Scauldron snaps it's head around. Meatlug spins towards Snotlout and Hookfang. Meatlug knocks Snotlout off of Hookfang, sending him into the net.

"Help me!" Snotlout pleaded. Merida looked amongst the chaos, just in time she saw Fishlegs and Meatlug diving straight towards them and moves out the way.

"Abort! Abort!"

"Hiccup! Watch.." Before Merida could finish the four collide.

"Aah! Fishlegs!" Hiccup screamed.

"Out." Merida finished.

"Ugh! I knew I hated this mission." Snotlout complained.

The dragon roars, ready to eat Snotlout. Merida flies in front of it, catching it's attention.

"Plasma blast, bud." Toothless blast at the Scauldron, causing it to dive underwater.

"Oh, I see how it is. You're allowed to blast it." Tuffnut said.

...

"You and your snot-rockets almost got me killed!" Snotlout exclaimed.

"Calm down, Snotlout, you lived. Yay us." Astrid said sarcastically.

"No thank to Itch-legs over here." Fishlegs scratches his legs.

"It's so weird. I mean, I never... oh... ever" Fishlegs then sneezes.

".. get sick." Fishlegs finished. Fishlegs begin scratching his butt.

"Oh, gosh." Hiccup cringes with the rest of the group.

"Dig deeper. See if he can draw blood." Tuffnut said.

"Well, something's clearly not right with you." Hiccup stated.

"Maybe it's allergies. Y'know. Like with me and pollen?" Merida explained.

"Except.. I don't know what kind of allergies he has.." Merida cringes as Fishlegs scratches his butt.

"I don't see what the big deal is, okay? Everybody sneezes and scratches sometimes." Fishlegs starts scratching his face.

"Not like a honey-covered yak in an anthill." Hiccup, Snotlout, and Fishlegs look at him confused.

"What? You've never seen a honey-covered yak on an anthill? Well, those things scratch. It's terrifying. The horrors haunt my dreams." Tuffnut asked.

"I have." Merida raises her hand. Hiccup looks at her  confused.