𝟎𝟐𝟔. 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠

CAN'T FIGHT THIS FEELING
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

⋆𐙚₊˚⊹ chapter twenty-six, season two

currently playing . . .
𝐂𝐀𝐍'𝐓 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 |
REO SPEEDWAGON
0:26 ━❍─────── -4:28
↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟐𝟗𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟔
―୨୧⋆ ˚ MARLEY'S POV

𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐀 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐆𝐄, 𝐈 𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐃𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐌𝐘 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘── 𝐈 𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐒𝐍'𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌. I look vastly different from my brothers, I know that, and while I always liked my red coloured hair, I hated that I wasn't like them. Dad made it perfectly clear that I wasn't a Winchester, always calling me a "half-blood", and when I was younger, I never really knew what it meant until now.

   Dad would call me a "half-blood" because I was half of him and half of somebody he didn't know── of somebody he didn't trust. Despite not remembering my mother, John Winchester hated her, and in turn, he hated me, and that's why he would call me names, belittle me and beat me.

Dad could never figure me out── could never figure out who the other half of me was, but I'm determined as hell to figure it out.

I need to know the other half of me── the half of me that isn't a Winchester, that isn't a sister or a friend. I want to know the half of me that doesn't exist in this bubble── that doesn't have to hunt and live a life that any regular person would hate.

I want to know what my life could've been had my mother chosen to keep me. I want to know why she pushed me away days after I was born and sent me to live with a man who hated me. I want to know everything about her, whether she's dead or alive. I want to know if these supposed psychic powers I have are because of her because they definitely don't come from my father.

I want to know me, and I feel like I deserve to know after seventeen years of hiding away from it.

I just don't know how to find out about my mother or the life she lived because I have no idea who she is. I don't know her name, where she was from or what she is. I know nothing, other than the fact that she must have orange hair.

   Sam and Dean are visiting their mother's grave in Kansas── something I decided to skip as Mary Winchester is their mother, and it wouldn't exactly be appropriate if I came along. I can't ask Dad because he's... well, dead, so I only have one freaking option.