𝟎𝟐𝟕. 𝐚 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭

A BLONDE AND A GHOST
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

⋆𐙚₊˚⊹ chapter twenty-seven, season two

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟔𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟔
―୨୧⋆ ˚ MARLEY'S POV

   𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐈 𝐌𝐀𝐘 𝐁𝐄, 𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐍'𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐅𝐎𝐂𝐔𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐄. I haven't told Sam and Dean, and I hate that I haven't found a way to talk to them about this. If I'm being honest, I don't want them to know in case they look at me differently. A month ago, I was afraid, and I still am. Nothing has changed, and while I know I should accept that I may be the daughter of a dangerous psychic, I want to pretend I'm not.

It was my choice to find all this out, I just didn't expect it to be this... bad. I mean, if these articles are true, I come from a long line of dangerous and powerful psychics.

Dad was right, which makes me believe that he knew all this before he died but he didn't want to tell me, but I still question whether or not he told Dean. He had to have told somebody, right? If I really am destined to become this dangerous and powerful, Dean or Sam need to kill me before I do it myself. But then I shouldn't jump to conclusions because maybe I'm not like this. Like Ash said, I was raised differently, so perhaps I won't act like this── like my supposed mother.

But the thought doesn't seem to disappear.

I'm afraid of becoming something that I'm supposed to hunt and kill. It would break Dean and Sam if they discover what I'm supposed to be, so I don't want to tell them anything until I know for sure.

And I won't know until my eighteenth birthday. On that day, I'll discover who I am, and I can move on and be a better version of my mother and past family. I can be different. I will be different because there's people who count on me, and I won't let them down.

I can't let Sam and Dean down.

   So I'm putting all my strength and focus into finding a case. We decided to drive to the Roadhouse to see if Ellen had any leads on any potential cases, but when we arrived, we found her and Jo arguing── and I mean arguing.

   I haven't returned to the Roadhouse after getting information from Ash, and Jo has tried to call me, but I've stupidly ignored her. If I'm being honest, I'd rather not talk about it, not with anyone, so I'm doing my best to move on. The last thing I said to her, Ellen and Ash was that I didn't want anyone telling my brothers, and they all promised they wouldn't.