𝟎𝟐𝟖. 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐬

THREE SIMILAR ACCOUNTS
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

⋆𐙚₊˚⊹ chapter twenty-eight, season two

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟔
―୨୧⋆ ˚ MARLEY'S POV

𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 "𝐁𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃" 𝐎𝐅𝐅 𝐌𝐘 𝐁𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓. An hour ago, Sam and I were arrested in our motel room, and while I was very surprised to be arrested, I also found it amusing, and have been grinning like a maniac since we were thrown into our separate interrogation rooms.

   Diana Ballard── the policewoman who kindly arrested me and Sam── is now in my interrogation room, and I'm sat with my arms crossed and a smile on my face. She places a coffee cup on the table, and my smile drops because I'm kind of craving orange juice── if they even have orange juice here.

   "Thought you might be thirsty," she says, and I roll my eyes, pushing the cup away.

   "No orange juice?" She pins me with a strange look, and I shrug. "Okay, so you're the good cop. Where's the bad cop?"

   "Oh, he's with your brother."

   "Uh, which one?"

   "Your eldest," she tells me, and I hum.

   "Okay. And you're holding us because..."

   "Well, he's being held on suspicion of murder." My eyes widen because how in the world can Dean be arrested for murder. "And you and Sam, we'll see."

   "Excuse me?" I sit forward. "Murder?!"

   "You sound genuinely surprised. Or are you that good of an actor?"

   "Who the hell was he supposed to have murdered?!" I ask, genuinely curious because the last time I saw Dean, he was going to the wife of a victim's house to talk with her.

   Ballard sits down across from me. "We'll get around to that," she assures me, but I don't feel very assured.

   "Look, I know you can hold us without formal charges, but that's only for forty-eight hours," I argue, and Ballard looks genuinely surprised that I knew that. "What?"

   "You know, for somebody who didn't finish school, you sure seem to know a lot about the law." I scoff, leaning back in my seat because I know exactly what she's about to ramble about. "I know all about you, Marley."

   She places a file in front of her, and I grin. "Is it a good read? I'm bored and I'd love to read about my life."

   She ignores me which I'm not surprised about, and her eyes skim my file. I have a file── I can't believe that. "You're seventeen-years-old── should be in school. You have no job, no home address. Your mother and your father's whereabouts are unknown."