Part 16

Chara POV

'Eight years. It's been eight years since the monsters came up. Eight years since I talked to someone outside of work, or grocery shopping. Two years since Toreil last tried to talk to me. All I've had is this notebook. I guess it's keeping me sane. Till next time.'

'I wish Frisk never brought me back. I was at work. Papyrus came in. Sans was in the car when he saw me. He quickly came inside. He made papyrus leave. Next thing I know he is attacking me. I have a few new scars because of him. My boss fired me for fighting at work.

I didn't fight. I didn't even bother trying to defend myself. I just let him hit me. I don't see the point in trying anymore. I'm so done. I'm so tired.'

'Five months after Sans got me fired. Muffet hired me at her bakery. I'm in the back cooking. Just so no one sees me. She pays me well and let's me take home leftovers. She says the spiders told her the truth. The truth about what happened. Frisk still hasn't told the truth. I've thought about going back to MT Ebot. Maybe the fall would kill me this time.'

"It's almost been ten years now. Frisk keeps trying to talk to me. Should I talk to them. It's been so long. But they hurt me and so many others. And they still haven't told the others what really happened. Next time they try to talk to me... I'll tell them that if they want to talk to me. They have to tell them the truth. All of them. '