Part 18

Chara POV

Four days, four days since I have Frisk my number. And nothing. I'm off work today. So I get to do nothing but clean the house and drink. Suddenly my phone rings. I look at my phone and see an unknown number. With a sigh I answer the call. "Hello?" I ask.

"Chara, it's Frisk. I told them all the truth. Come to Moms house. They all want to talk to you." Frisk tells me. "... Why so Sans and Undyne can attack me again? I think I'm good." I tell them as I throw some trash in the garage can. "Please. Just this one thing. Then you can go back to ignoring us all." Frisk says.

I don't say anything. "I'm sending you moms address. Please come over at 4. We can all talk and then have dinner. Please." Frisk says. "Do they hate you? Do they hate you like they have been hating me. Do they think your a monster? Or is that still me?" I ask them. "They don't hate either of us." Frisk tells me. "They do. They hated me because they didn't know the truth. And now, they going to continue to hate me. Because they have to hate someone." I tell them.

"... Just come. You said we could talk." Frisk says. "I'll think about it." I say as I hang up the phone. I groan and grab a bottle of Jack Daniels. I sit on my couch and stare at the blank TV as I drink. "If I don't die of alcohol poisoning in the next three hours. I'll go." I tell myself as I get up and get dressed. Still drinking.

I put on a black cropped long sleeve shirt. Showing off some tattoos. And some scars that Sans and Undyne gave me. I put on some high waisted ripped jeans, black boots, and a black beanie. I go back to the couch and sit down. And I get back to drinking. Hoping I die before 4 o'clock.