Part 17

Chara POV

I lock the doors for Muffets bakery. It's late, nearing 9pm. I just finished cleaning the store. Now it's time to go home. I sigh and turn to start walking home. "Chara.." a voice says from behind me. I pause and look over my shoulder. Frisk stands behind me. Their wearing a light pink sweater and a black skirt. I look back in front of me and take a deep breath.

"Chara please.." Frisk begs. I take a small notebook and pen from my bag and write my number on it. I rip off the page. I hold it back to them. "... Text me when you tell them the truth. Once they know it was you. Then we can talk." I tells them. I feel them take the paper. "I will. I'll tell them the truth. I promise." Frisk tells me.

"Truthfully Frisk. Your promises mean nothing to me. You've had ten years to tell them the truth. Yet nothing. Did you know Sans attacked me. He got me fired. He attacked me for working at a gas station. Undyne, she attacked me as well. So you promising this means nothing." I tell them. They don't say anything after a few moments so I leave.

I run my hand down my face and groan as I walk upon my house. I unlock the door and walk inside. I throw my bag on the couch. I go to the kitchen. I grab my almost full bottle of whisky and a shot glass. I pour a shot and quickly take it. I go to pour another by stop. I look at the bottle and start to drink straight from the bottle.

I go to the bathroom and strip. I get in the shower and turn on the water, still drinking. After I get out I put on a long shirt and sit on my bed. I take the last gulp of my drink and toss the bottle in the small trash can in my room. "What is even happening?" I whisper as the world spins a little. "Why did I give them my number?" I ask myself.

"I should have kept walking." I tell the empty room. I grab a mini fireball from my nightstand drawer. I grab my sleeping pills and take one with the fireball. I lay down in bed and curl into a ball. "Why do I have to be like this?" I ask the world as I drift off to sleep.