Knife Incident

"Hyung, let's take a picture together!" Kyuhyun is excited for a picture with his fellow cast, to commemorate the last day of the the musical Ben-Hur performance. Several photos were taken and they were saying their goodbyes when a sudden commotion occurred.
"Someone catch her!" a security shouted, not specifically directed to anyone. Everyone was confused and froze in shock when a woman appeared in the room, holding a knife, marching towards one of the actors.
"Oppa I'm a fan!"
"What?"
"What are you doing?" Kyuhyun rushes to hold the woman's hand, trying to push her away from the others before anything bad happens. People were stunned and didn't dare to move an inch until the security guards got a hold of the woman.
"Ouch!" Kyuhyun lets out a loud cry as he holds his left hand close to his chest.
"KYUHYUN-AH!" the actors and staff surround him worriedly.
"Someone call the medics!" a staff calls out as they see red liquid running down the idol's hand. The woman apparently managed to scratch one of his fingers when the security tried to pull her away. The medics arrived and the actors and staff gave him a little space to calm down and treat his injury with only a few people in the room to accompany him. Luckily, it was only a minor injury and Kyuhyun wasn't shaken up too badly from the encounter but the situation itself was very alarming.

"Are you okay, hyung?"
"Yah! I'm the one who's supposed to ask if you are okay,"
"It's just a scratch, nothing serious," Kyuhyun lets out a laugh.
"How can you laugh after all that? This punk,"
"Yah, you should be more careful. You are lucky it's a minor injury this time around, she might be able to do much worse,"
"I know, I know. But someone needed to stop her, right? I'm glad it's only me who's injured, other people would have been, too if I didn't stop her," Kyuhyun answered, being the smartass he is leaving the others only sighing which elicit another laughter from him.

An hour later, Kyuhyun is already home and getting ready for a nap. Many articles were already published regarding the incident and the members bombarded the groupchat asking about it.

Siwon: CHO KYUHYUN?! *attaches link to the article* WHAT HAPPENED?!
Eunhyuk: How the hell even?
Ryeowook: Kkyu where are you?
Donghae: How did she managed to get to the waiting room?
Leeteuk: Guys, relax. I've talked to the manager and he said Kyuhyun is fine. He just get home 5 minutes ago so he's probably resting. I'm going to see him tonight after my schedule ends. Anyone else coming?
Heechul: I'll be there
Yesung: What the hell just happened...
Shindong: How...
Ryeowook: I don't think I can come
Donghae: *replying to Leeteuk* Hyung, are you coming home first or straight from the filming site? Let's go together if you are coming home first
Eunhyuk: *replying to Leeteuk* Hyung, let's go together
Eunhyuk: Yah Lee Donghae, we can go together

4 hours later, Kyuhyun just woke up from his "nap". He immediately opened his phone to found numerous messages from his friends but he decided to answer the members first.
Kyuhyun: Hi, I just woke up. lol. I'm fine. Just a scratch but everything else is good
Eunhyuk: Good enough for you to fall asleep as soon as you get home
Kyuhyun: Yup. Anyways, what time are you coming?
Kyuhyun: *replying to Ryeowook* Ryeonggu? Why??? :(
Ryeowook: Sorry, got things to do. I'll see you other times, okay? <3
Kyuhyun: :((((((( Fine...
Eunhyuk: On our way, I'm with Donghae. Teukie hyung is still filming, he might be a bit late
Heechul: Already here <3

Eunhyuk: Not fair! Hyung's house is 5 minutes awayHeechul: Didn't know we are competing

Heechul: Didn't know we are competing. Either way, I win
Leeteuk: I just finished, on my way now
Leeteuk: *replying to Heechul* Good one. Do you guys want anything? Dinner yet?
Eunhyuk: We have fried chicken
Heechul: Are we drinking?
Leeteuk: No, we have schedule tomorrow
Heechul: Fine, can you get me some soda? One for Kkyu, too
Leeteuk: Noted, I'll probably take 30 to 40 minutes
Eunhyuk: Soda for us too!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------for @AryzDrakeAgustin

FINALLY DONE!! Again, so sorry for the LATEEEE update. Hope you enjoy <3