Little Hands (LT + KH)

"Can we stop by the gas station? I need to use the bathroom."
"Sure, no problem. We can fill the tank, too. You said we are less than half. We are not in a rush anyway,"
"Can we get ice cream?" the youngest chirps from the back seat. Something in his eyes that sparkles with hope gives it away to Leeteuk that the maknae is regressing. 
"Are you regressing?" the leader asks to be sure.
"Um...maybe?"
"I'm afraid we can't have ice cream now. It's already night and it's cold outside. You might catch a cold," Leeteuk says after minutes of contemplation. He turns around to see the youngest pout, eyes filled with tears.
"We can get some snacks though," the leader adds making the younger's hope return to his boba eyes.
"Honey buttew ships!" the older men chuckle at the boy's response.
"Alright, baby. But you'll need to stay in the car. You can't get out being little, right?"
"Uhum," the little answers, nodding.
"Good boy,"

They arrived at the gas station 5 minutes later.
"Hyung, I'll fill the tank. Can you help buy the snacks?" Leeteuk offers to help to save some time. The maknae being little means they have to get home fast before anything unwanted happens.
"Sure,"

Leeteuk opens the door and as he lets his right foot out, he turns around to face the little in the back seat who's now busy sucking on his right thumb, cuddling his penguin soft toy named Snowy. The little came up with that name just a few minutes before they arrived at the gas station.
"Daddy will be right back, baby. Make sure you be a good boy and stay here with Snowy, okay?"
With his thumb still in his mouth, the boy nods with a little smile. Leeteuk gets to the other side of the car and starts filling the tank after making the payment through his card. He locks the nozzle and looks around while waiting, there are not many people there since it's already past 10 pm and tomorrow is Friday. He looks down to his feet before looking inside the car from the window to see the little playing with his soft toy. The sight brings a soft smile on the lader's face. The older knocks on the door softly, enough to get the little's attention without startling him. The little looks up confused before a smile quickly replaces his frown when he see his daddy. Leeteuk places his palm against the window and not a second later, the little inside the car does the same. The older moves his palm around only to be followed by the little. The leader never thought such small gesture could warm his heart but tonight he was proven wrong, hearing the little's giggles through the small gap on the window is enough to take away all his fatigue from today's schedule.