Chapter 9

I woke up and went into the bathroom to throw up my dinner. I was hunched over the toilet when Daddy came in. "What are you doing?" He asked as he turned on the bathroom light.

"Nothing," I lied, not knowing what else to say.

"Do you want to be punished for lying? I know you were puking, so tell me what you were doing,"

"I was making myself puke up my dinner."

"How long have you been doing this?"

"A long time,"

"Why?"

"I am fat and ugly," I said as I started to cry, Daddy hugged me.

"You aren't fat, you are literally bones Jack, you are too light,"

"I am fat,"

"I think you might need to go to a mental health hospital," Daddy said more to himself than me.

"No, please," I cried.

"Then this has to stop, the drugs, the puking, and the cutting if not you are going,"

"I am sorry, I am not good enough,"

"Jack, baby you are perfect, you are everything to your dad, siblings, and me. I love you, Jack, more than anything,"

"I don't want to be here,"

"I need you, Jack, more than you know. How am I supposed to live without you? And Izzy, she would be in pieces."

"I hate myself,"

"Maybe you need to get on some medication, I will call a psychologist in the morning,"

"Please,"

"You are going to be okay, I promise,"

"I can't keep doing this,"

"We will get this solved,"

"I think you have depression,"

"I love you,"

"I love you too, do you want to keep talking?"

"Yes,"

"Let's go into your room," Daddy picked me up and carried me into my room. "What do you want to talk about?" He asked as he laid down on my bed with me on top of him.

"Don't know, just wanted to be alone with you,"

"That is okay too, your toys came in yesterday, I have a plug in my pocket if you want to try it.

"Please," Daddy put the plug in me and we went back to bed. I woke back up in Dad's room, I went downstairs and Daddy was in the kitchen.

"Hold me," I whined causing Daddy to turn around, Jo and Dad were talking. Daddy picked me up and I laid my head on his shoulder.

"I have to leave on Thursday," Jo said to Dad.

"I love you," Daddy said as there was a knock on the door. "I got it," Daddy went and opened the door, a woman was standing there. "Mom,"

"Daniel."

"Go upstairs with dad,"

"No," I whined when he put me down.

"Fine," Daddy picked me back up. "Come in," His mom came in and they sat on the couch. Daddy put a blanket over me, he put his hands under the blanket. He put his hands in the back of my pants and played with my plug.

"Please, Master," I begged quietly wanting him to play with me. I bit my lip when he began to pull the plug out and then push it back in. He pulled the plug completely out before he put it in his hoodie pocket. "Please," Dad came into the room. "Daddy," I whined letting him know I was horny.