Chapter 10

"No," I screamed as he started to touch me. "Stop," I yelled as I sat in bed and panted.

"You are okay," Daddy said as he picked me up as he stood up.

"He wouldn't stop touching me," I cried as Daddy rubbed my back.

"He can't hurt you, it was just a dream," Daddy said as he carried me to the light switch and turned the lights on. Jo and Dad both slowly opened their eyes and groaned.

"Who is it?"

"Jack, he had a bad dream,"

"Fuck," Dad mumbled making me giggle as he jumped out of bed. "He is fine now, is fuck a funny word?"

"Nope, the look on your face was, you went from mad to petrified."

"Are you okay?"Jo asked as he got out of bed.

"Yes," I yawned and rubbed my eyes. "Bedtime," I said as I laid my head on Daddy's shoulder and closed my eyes. I went back to bed and woke up at 930 to Daddy waking me up.

"Your mom is going to be here soon," I got up and ran downstairs and Izzy was still home, eating breakfast.

"What are you doing here?"

"I need bras so Dad is taking me."

"You are coming with us, dad is awful to shop with,"

"He is, he has no patience," My mom walked in.

"Hi,"

"Hi, he has none. I love him but he is the worst when it comes to shopping,"

"I am not," Dad said as he brought a plate of eggs and sat them at the table. "Eat, Jack,"

"Can we go to the mall?" I asked Daddy as I sat down.

"Ask your mom not me," I turned and looked at Mom and she nodded.

"Yes, we can. We can't let Izzy suffer,"

"I am not that bad,"

"Yes, you are, look at what you are wearing?" Dad looked at his outfit which was jeans and a sweater.

"And?"

"This is the problem,"

"He might not dress as well as us but he always rocks what he does wear," I whispered to myself but Izzy heard Dad making them both smile.

"I love you Dad but Jack is much better to shop with,"

"I feel how much you love me," Dad said as he rolled his eyes. "You are lucky I love you, and I know I am bad at shopping. Everything nice your dad got for me and I hate to shop,"

"AHHH," Izzy gasped appalled. "I am not your child," Dad copied her gasp and chuckled.

"Move out and see how you will live,"

"Mean," Izzy said as she laughed. We ate our breakfast and went to the mall. We went to Justice first(My ten-year-old self's dream) to get Izzy's bras. "Okay, Jack help,"

"Let's find your size first," I handed Izzy some ugly green bras in different sizes.

"These are ugly,"

"For size,"

"Okay," Izzy went into the dressing room. "Jack, come in," I walked into her dressing room and she had a green bra on.

"Does it fit?"

"I think so, what size is it?" I looked at the size. "Small," I said to myself and I left and grabbed a peach small and a blue one. I went back into the room and Izzy put the blue one on first. "Ohh, I like that one a lot, it makes your eyes pop."

"I like it too, the peach one I shouldn't have to try on," She said as she took the bra off and put her shirt back on. She left and we picked out some other colors of bras for her. Then we went to get our fingernails done and hair dyed. I got my tips lavender and Izzy got blonde highlights.

"This won't come out of your weekly money," Daddy said as we all sat down to lunch.

"They have a weekly money," My mom asked clearly not agreeing with it.

"Yes, they have money they can spend weekly. Izzy and Jack are the only two who use it unless the boys want a new game. They have to ask for what they want, and they only have a $100. It also helps them learn how to budget money because usually this stuff comes out of it,"

"Well that makes me feel better," We all ate lunch and then went home, picking the boys up on the way. We ate dinner and are now giving Dad's and Jo a fashion show.

"Last one," I said as we went into the bathroom. I went to grab my other pair of jeans and a shirt.

"The skit and crop top,"

"No way,"

"Yes way, they will love it. They won't be able to hold back after they see you in that, you will get that dick,"

"Fine," I put on the skirt and the crop top as Izzy put on her dress.

"Fuck," Dad said as I opened the door, I looked up at him and he was palming himself.

"Dad, gross," Dad got up and threw me over his shoulder and brought me into my room.

"Have fun," Izzy yelled as I was thrown on my bed.

"God, I want to fuck you but Dani would kill me," Dad said as he hovered over me. "Fuck,"

"Please, fuck me,"

"Nope, Dani would have my throat, you are his,"

"Please, anything," I begged my cock hard and straining against my underwear.

"Fuck, why?" Dad said as he pulled up my skirt and saw my panties. He put his hand on my dick and palmed me until I came in my underwear. I fell asleep as he changed me into his sweater and boxers.