03.16 The Festival of Light

03.16

So it was Saturday and I was at Sonny's place.

He woke me at 18 and cooked a meat and egg sandwich for me, which I very much thanked him for, since I was starving and super hungover. I ate while he showered and then, I showered and he lent me a white sweater because it was quite cold outside. We went to the supermarket to get some food and alcohol for Tony and then we took the bus to Sun Valley.

In Blaise Irving, we stopped to buy some tobacco. We walked over to Courthouse, where there was Lin, Aberforth, Diane and Tony having dinner.

Sonny ordered a cheese and meat sandwich and we shared it. I left to go home to change into party for the night.

First, I called Julie. She said she was in Basement Club with Rocci, Mike, etc., but that they were already on their way to the NeoPunk party. I was already on my way to Basement Club, but luckily, there I found Nate, in the middle of the street, who was with a group of friends and who were also on their way to the NeoPunk party.

On our way, we stopped at a restaurant to order some drinks, when suddenly, we stumbled across Rocci, Mike, Van and Mac.

Mike was the first to see me and he went "heeeey!!!!" and gave me a hug. Rocci was also quite happy to see me and Van too. All of them gave me warm hugs and I introduced myself to Mac, who I didn't know, but was a friend of them.

In NeoPunk, I had a lot lot lot of fun.

Most of the night it was Julie, Rocci, Mac and me, dancing, and sometimes also Eivor and Mike and everyone else just around.

Luke was there too, even Neo and Matthew, friends of Archer. Archer was the only one missing.

The party was incredibly good, every DJ was amazing. I had more MDMA but this time I believe that the pill didn't affect me at all, which by 3 am made me very tired, so I went outside to rest by the side walk.

As I was resting, Mike saw me and we stole some water but it was vodka so I spit everything and he laughed at me. Mike left soon and I saw a boy and a girl that i usually see in DNA, so i sat with them and we talked for a while. The girl was called Sarah, I knew her because Saint has a bit of a crush on her and he's told me about her before.

When the party was over, I called Rocci to ask where they were and I joined them again. They were going to SKM, but I didn't join them because I was super tired. I wish the pill had done its effect because I heard it was such a good party. I walked with them to the underground and the metro was a crazy ride with people singing and dancing.

I got off at Korea Station and said bye to everyone, Rocci gave me a hug. I changed lines and walked home at 4-5am and went to bed, but I did have some MDMA effects left so I put on my headphones and listened to Fleetwood Mac for 2 hours until 6:30, I swear it felt like rediscovering music all over again, it was crazy. I texted with Sonny for a while, then we called and said good night. Eventually I fell asleep.