Chapter 1: The Hunt Is On

3rd POV:

In New York City.

There were many people were walking out to somewhere else in this city and looks like they both were enjoying their own happiness by themselves and make them were definitely having a good time for themselves. This city was looks like big and also empire for itself and seems to be alright but until there was problem about this city...had a lot of criminals were in there...lot of crimes all over in this world and turns out that there was a superheroine name is Ghost-Spider The Webslinger who stop these crimes around here in this world by herself.

Some people were love her or hate her because her action was kill someone who was an important to her...his name is Peter Parker AKA Lizard...but it is too late for him right now he was already gone.

but it is too late for him right now he was already gone

New York City.

New York, often called New York City or NYC, is the most populous city in the United States. With a 2020 population of 8,804,190 distributed over 300.46 square miles (778.2 km2), New York City is the most densely populated major city in the United States. The city is more than twice as populous as Los Angeles, the nation's second-largest city, and has a larger population than 38 of the nation's 50 states. New York City is located at the southern tip of New York state. The city constitutes the geographical and demographic center of both the Northeast megalopolis and the New York metropolitan area, the largest metropolitan area in the U.S. by both population and urban area. With over 20.1 million people in its metropolitan statistical area and 23.5 million in its combined statistical area as of 2020, New York City is one of the world's most populous megacities.

New York City is a global cultural, financial, high-tech, entertainment, glamor, and media center with a significant influence on commerce, health care and life sciences, research, technology, education, politics, tourism, dining, art, fashion, and sports. Home to the headquarters of the United Nations, New York City is an important center for international diplomacy, and is sometimes described as the capital of the world.

New York City comprises 5 boroughs sitting where the Hudson River meets the Atlantic Ocean. At its core is Manhattan, a densely populated borough that's among the world's major commercial, financial and cultural centers. Its iconic sites include skyscrapers such as the Empire State Building and sprawling Central Park. Broadway theater is staged in neon-lit Times Square.

Then there was a tall dark figure who stood right there by himself on the rooftop's building and make him was stood right there by himself and stare down at the city and he had a red eyes glowing up and make him was observing all everything around here in this world. The figure was seems to be metal suit but this one is deadly dangerous for himself that he might become and the way he was stood right there like badass.

 The figure was seems to be metal suit but this one is deadly dangerous for himself that he might become and the way he was stood right there like badass

Omega: "Hmmmm...." He wasn't said anything and he just observe all around in this world by himself and make him was begin targeting those thugs or enemies that he need to kill and hunt by himself...and he won't let them live this time.

Time Skip Later.

In Somewhere Else.

There was the creature running up from the rooftop's building by himself and he begin to jump up from the other rooftop's building and land down on the different building roof and make him begin to running off to somewhere and he do the parkour by himself. Then the beast was finally land down on the rooftop's building and he was sniffing up to the sky and make him was smell it and the scent of preys for what he just finally found and looks like the beast got the scent of these two criminals back there by himself.

He was turn his head to look down over there and make him is sneaking down right there with his wallcrawling ability by himself and he is going down there and begin to take two scumbags by himself.

Thug: "Hey, did you hear about this like, monster running around?"

The beast heard the thug as it went into a position to pounce and prepare to strike down.

Thug 2: "Yeah, I heard of it, dude. But, you think we should go? It is pretty dangerous what the beast running around."

Thug: "Oh, please. There's no way it will find us *hears growling* What the hell is that?! It's right behind me, right?!"

Thug 2: "YEP!"

Thug: "RUN!"

The beast rushed after them with a roar and leaped onto the thug, biting down on his neck and throws him to a wall and was knocked out as it then tackled another thug to the ground and started to tear into him and slashing him multiple times as the thug screamed in horror.

As the creature was finished slaughtered its victim and was covered in blood 

Omega: "The hunt is on.~" He said to himself and make him was begin to walking away from here by himself and leave the two dead bodies were laying down there and they are completely torn apart off by Omega creature who slaughtering these two criminals like nothing. So, looks like the new anti-hero who was join in this world and become most top predator who observe those criminals and hunt them down also skin them alive too.

When the Omega creature was begin to running off to somewhere and he start to begin to killing supervillains and this time...Ghost-Spider will having a hard time with this moment by herself.

Time Skip Later.

Back to Capt. Stacy.

There was a crime scene in the New York city and some cops are blocking the people for what they looking and they don't want the civilians people to seeing something horrible and terrifying and they both told them to stepped back. When the cops are doing their own business but then someone else arrive the scene of crime where he was going to find out.

A police's car was arrive here right on the time and then the person who drove his car here and make him stepped out of his vehicle car and revealed a man...a middle age man with white hair and white mustache on his mouth. He was a the first captain on this New York City....and he's the father of Gwen Stacy and his name is...George Stacy.

Cop 1: "Sir, you've made it!" He said to him.

George: "What is it this time, Kyle. Is there something wrong?" He asked the cop and make him was sigh and he said.

Cop 1: "You have to see something right here, sir. There was something else that make you gonna surprise with horror." He said to George and make the captain nod his head and the two of them are walking to there right away and some cops who are got out of the crime scenes and they both are puking out like a lot and they were seeing some kind of shit when they both threw up right away. When the two of them were walking to there right away and the Captain turn his head to look up and saw something make him surprise with fear and he said.

George: "Jesus....Mary and Joseph...." He said to himself with choke little bit and make him turn his head to look something on the hanging upside down...there was an 8 dead bodies of these thugs who are hanging on the upside. They both are...skinning alive....they are fucking skinning alive!!!!!!!!!!! Holy shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When he was seen like this and he never experience how much horrifying fuck up like this and make him was felt little bit to be afraid of this...and make him was horrified at it.

To Be Continued.