Chapter 11: Welcome To New York? Not Our Home?

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "My name is...(Y/N) (L/N)...and I-I-I...can't remembered the whole things." He said to himself and make him was tries to remembered until there was a portal appeared out of nowhere where it is land down right in front at (Y/N).

(Y/N): "What in the-" He tries to said and he was been suck through by the portal and his bike too.

Now he was gone and disappeared by the portal suck him and teleport him into different universe and this one is going to be different.

...

...

...

...

...

In Earth 616.

There was a portal appeared on the alleyway by itself and make it is land down on the ground and then the portal was finally opened out by itself and make the person was revealed out to be (Y/N) who was thrown to the ground and make him was groan out. Then (Y/N) just cough little bit and he saw his bike was appeared next to (Y/N) and make him was growl little bit and he slowly got up from the ground and make him crack his back.

(Y/N): "What in the fuck was that?!" He said to himself and make him was growl little bit to be anger and then (Y/N) was turn his head to look around and he notice that he was in the alleyway by himself.

(Y/N): "What in the...shit is this?!" He said to himself and make him was slowly got up from the ground and then (Y/N) is look down his Amazon Driver belt down there and then (Y/N) grab it in his hand and make him was put the belt on his waist. Then (Y/N) was walk to his bike and make him hop on his bike and start the engine of his bike and begin to driving his bike out to somewhere else in this world.

But something change.

Something weird change in this new world and reality.

This make him stop his bike in the road way where the rest of those people are walking pass through and (Y/N) who was stop his bike right there and make him turn his head to look up and all around in this world.

(Y/N): "What in the hell...." He said to himself.

This make him felt weird for what he witness all around here was different and he look over there and he saw there was a superhero...Ghost-Spider...but no...that's not her...someone else...Spiderman.

(Y/N): "Am I dreaming or losing my own mind? Where the hell am I?" He asked himself.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

To Be Continued.