Chapter 19: Amazon Omega & Ghost-Spider

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

The Earth 65.

There was two superheroes who were take no prisoners and (Y/N) who was become Omega Amazon for himself and he was fighting some criminals and supervillains that he hunt them down and killing many of them and hang them up too. Then (Y/N) was the only one who make them were fear and afraid of the monster...the monster or animal for himself tear those sick bastards and send them to the hell where they belong to.

(Y/N) was the executioner and savior of this world and they were fear of (Y/N)...cause he will showing those evils no mercy.

The way to end those evils is death.

Time Skip Later.

In Somewhere Else.

There was a supervillain wearing a combat suit but looks like scientist suit for himself and he wore a helmet to putting it on and covering his face that nobody else will seen him and this person was an archenemies of Ghost-Spider. Then he just seen it perfect for him to dressing on and make him become the most supervillain little bit and then Ghost-Spider was having a hard time with this supervillain.

His name is Electro.

Electro.

Maxwell Dillon was born in Endicott, New York, the son of Jonathan and Anita Dillon. As a child, Max often moved from one town to the next due to his father Jonathan's difficulty in holding down steady employment. One day Jonathan Dillon announced he was running off with another woman and left Anita and Maxwell to fend for themselves. This resulted in Anita becoming overprotective of her son. After Maxwell graduated high school, he announced his plans to go to the university to pursue a degree in electrical engineering. Anita, not wanting her son to become a failure like his father, lied that he was rejected from college. Instead, she suggested he find work at the local electric company, which Maxwell pursued instead, getting a job as a lineman.

When Maxwell was 24 years old, his mother had a heart attack and died soon thereafter. Maxwell found a steady job with the electric company, but his income was limited. He soon started dating a woman named Norma Lynn, who was a billing clerk at the electric company, and they eventually married. While Maxwell did not want a woman like his mother, he found the opposite problem in Norma. She complained that she wanted a stable household with a good earner and felt that Maxwell's inability to abandon his lineman's job for greener pastures was a liability. Soon she ran off with an engineer who could provide a life for her that Maxwell could not. The repeat of his parents' failed relationship in his own life caused Maxwell to resolve to find a new woman. However, this would set events in motion that would soon culminate in a criminal career. Dillon resolved to find himself a trophy wife whom he could control with money and would probably not stray as did Norma, lest she be cut off. This mixture of pride and lust added a third deadly sin to Dillon's attitude, greed, and he sought to find any way to stop "treading water" in life.