Chapter 14: Into The Spider-Verse Part 3

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was finally defeat Prowler and send the bastard down on the ground and make him was coughing out little bit and then he was shook his head and make him was turn his head to look at (Y/N) who was walking here by himself. Then (Y/N) was walk forward to this motherfucker by himself and Prowler was tries to strike (Y/N) again...but he use his left arm to block the attack and make him was break his left arm and he was yelled out loud in pain and then (Y/N) grab the neck of Prowler and lift him up from the ground.

(Y/N) was slammed him on the tree and make him was raise his gauntlet spikes prepare to slash across Prowler's neck off until he was gonna finish him and he was interrupted by a voice comes from someone else tries to stopped him.

Miles: "NO! WAIT, STOP!!!!!!!!" He shout out to (Y/N) who is going to finish Prowler and make him was turn his head to look at Miles.

(Y/N): "Give me one good reason to know why am I not going to finish your uncle, boy?!" He asked Miles and make him was spoke out to (Y/N).

Miles: "THAT'S MY UNCLE!!!!!!!" He shout out and he was desperately web pulls Prowler away from Amazon Omega and holds on to him and Miles set Prowler down on the ground and he look at his uncle had a bruises with cuts by (Y/N)'s attacks and it seems...(Y/N) was deadly monster for what Miles need to be afraid of him.

(Y/N): "Get out of my way...he's criminal and he need to be done." He said to Miles.

Miles: "But he can change!!!!!! He can change himself to prison!" He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Does he or not?" He asked Miles and make Miles was about to think but until Spiders were came down here by themselves and Spiderman said.

Spiderman: "Knock it off! There's no need to be fight!" He said to (Y/N) and Miles also (Y/N) grab Spiderman's collar and slammed him on the trunk of the vehicle car ad make (Y/N) got his claws out and prepare to stabbed him.

(Y/N): "Give me one good reason to know and why I should kill you, Parker." He said to Spiderman and make him was surprise and the others were confuse at each others.

Spiderman: "W-W-Wait, you know who-"

(Y/N): "Yes, I know who you really are...but you...aren't him...you are not my Peter Parker." He said to Spiderman and make him was let go of Spiderman and then he was heading back to his own bike right away and make him begin to walk up there and prepare to get on his bike and going out by himself. Then (Y/N) turn his head to look at Gwen who was stood right there beside with the other Spiders that she was worrying about him because she want to be with him.

Gwen: "*(Y/N)...*" She thought herself.

(Y/N): "*Sigh*" He was sigh out and he was start the engine of his bike and make him was driving his bike to moving out to somewhere else by himself.

Noir: "Okay, what just happened?" He asked them.

Peni: "It seems Gwen know this Kamen Rider guy...but whoever he is and what's your relationship with this guy, Gwen?" She asked her.

Gwen: "It's a long story...and I wish to tell you...but I can't..." She said to them and she was look at (Y/N) who driving away and make her want to visit him.

Time Skip Later.

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was in the hospital by himself and he is staying there for awhile and make him was in the apartment room and he was sat on the bed and he is holding the picture of his best friend Peter Parker and it seems he was best friend to (Y/N). Then (Y/N) realize to seen his friend is fine for him also the thing is...he was blame himself for what he did is...didn't save Peter because he isn't there.