Chapter 17: The Partners Of Ghost-Spider & Omega

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

After (Y/N) was teleported back to his own world with Gwen...and she was there and waiting for (Y/N) to come back and then he was land down on the rooftop's building and make (Y/N) turn his head to look around and he didn't notice himself that he was in this world...but this looks like his real world. Then (Y/N) was chuckle little bit and make him was observe all everything around in this world and he saw the posted from J. Jameson and he is talking about Ghost-Spider and Amazon Omega.

(Y/N): "Hehehe...he was always been like that." He said to himself and make him take the Amazon driver belt off and transform himself back to his own human form.

(Y/N): "Felt good to be back right now.~" He said to himself.

Gwen: "(Y/N)?" She asked (Y/N) and make him turn around and he saw her appeared here and then he was happy and smile at her and then the two of them went to hug right away and make the two of them hugging again and they won't let go. Because they were always been each others and then their heads lean together and make them were smile up and (Y/N) was look at Gwen who happy.

Gwen: "You did it...you just beat Kingpin and came back to me." She said.

(Y/N): "I always, Gwen.~" He said to her and then the two of them were pulled into kiss right away and make them lean their heads together and they both were smile each others.

Gwen: "I love you, (Y/N)." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "You too, Gwen.~ I love you." He said to her and make the two of them were smile little bit and they were stood right there for awhile little bit and stare at the full moon beautiful bright light.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

To Be Continued.