Chapter 15: Into The Spider-Verse Part 4

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was awake and same to Gwen too...and the two of them were wake up from the afternoon and it seems the two of them look around and they both notice all everything around to them was nice and mess little bit. Then Gwen was take (Y/N)'s hand and holding his hand and make him turn to look at her and she was smile at (Y/N) and he sigh little bit and he asked her.

(Y/N): "So, you going to tell me the whole things about what is your friends up to?" He asked her and make her heard this and then she was begin to explaining to (Y/N) about the whole things that (Y/N) want to heard her and then (Y/N) listening and he asked her.

(Y/N): "Let me just get this straight...you and your friends are going to stop Kingpin for using the machine to put the dimension together...and bring his wife and son back alive?" He asked her and make her was sigh out and she was nod her head.

Gwen: "Yes, that's what I am tries to said." She said to (Y/N) and make him was heard this and he just prepare to moving out by himself and make (Y/N) was crack his neck and then (Y/N) got up from the bed and Gwen asked (Y/N).

Gwen: "What are you going to do?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I'm gonna go in there and kill them...we are going in there." He said to her.

Gwen: "U-Uh okay...b-but when?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Right now...we are going up there and we going to kick their asses." He said to her and make her was smile up.

(Y/N): "Let's take a shower right now and prepare to moving out." He said to her and make her nod her head and then the two of them were take a shower and get dresses up for their clothes and make the two of them were done to dressing up right away. Then (Y/N) was wearing normal clothes and Gwen still wearing her superhero suit on by herself and she turn her head to look at (Y/N) who grab the Amazon Driver belt and make him was put it on his waist and then he turn his head to look at her and make her nod her head.

(Y/N): "Let's get going then." He said to her and then the two of them were moving out to somewhere else by themselves and then they stepped out of the motel's room and (Y/N) grab the handle of Amazon driver belt and twist it.

OMEGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Y/N): "Amazon." He said.

REVOLUTION!!!! REVOLUTION!!!! REVOLUTION!!!! REVOLUTION!!!! REVOLUTION!!!! REVOLUTION!!!! REVOLUTION!!!! REVOLUTION!!!! REVOLUTION!!!!

An explode green comes from (Y/N) send a shockwave and make the green flames was consume (Y/N) and soon it is finally die down and revealed (Y/N) with his Omega Amazon form