Chapter 12: Into The Spider-Verse Part 1

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "What in the hell...." He said to himself.

This make him felt weird for what he witness all around here was different and he look over there and he saw there was a superhero...Ghost-Spider...but no...that's not her...someone else...Spiderman.

(Y/N): "Am I dreaming or losing my own mind? Where the hell am I?" He asked himself and make him wasn't know about this and he was got on his bike and he start the engine of his bike and make him was driving his bike out to somewhere else in this New York city. The world is different than his own world and it must be dreaming or maybe something in his head and that's what (Y/N) going to find out the truth about it.

(Y/N): "I need to move." He said to himself and make him was driving his bike to heading out somewhere else in this world and make (Y/N) just drove his bike to the other way and he was chilling little bit that (Y/N) just drove his bike like cool also (Y/N) was turn his head to look around and make him was experience around everything in this world.

(Y/N): "This is different for what I am remembered." He said to himself and make him was drove his bike to where the light really is and then (Y/N) notice there was a newspaper flew toward to (Y/N) and make him grab it in his hand and then he was got it in his hand. When he was confuse and take a look at the newspaper and make him was surprise and shock for what he just saw the newspaper that he wasn't believe it for what he just heard.

(Y/N) began to take a closer look and is shocked to find out about the superhero who was been protection to this world for himself and the new say about Spiderman is death.

(Y/N): "He died?!" He asked himself in shock with surprise and make him wasn't believe it and he was begin to reading more about the words of Spiderman was been killed by Kingpin and also he didn't realize that Kingpin was death by (Y/N)'s bare hands but there should be more new for what (Y/N) was going to find out

(Y/N) then began to look at the identity of Spiderman...the true identity of Spiderman was...Peter Parker.

(Y/N): "Peter?" He ask in surprise and make him didn't realize to know Peter Parker is Spiderman and he was take a look at the picture of this Spiderman...but Peter had a blonde hair...wait a minute...he had a brown hair. This must be his age looks like an adult to (Y/N) and make him didn't know how Peter become like this...and how did he die? But he need to find out more about this world and real life around here.

(Y/N): "I guess...I have to take my own move." He said to himself and he was throw the newspaper and make him was start the engine of his motorcycle and make him was begin to driving his bike to moving out to somewhere else in this world. Then (Y/N) was drove his bike heading out to Aunt May's home and he know her for like long time ago...because he want to talk with her and (Y/N) need to be there fast as he could.

Time Skip Later.

In Aunt May's Home.

When there were four spiders who were staying in the house because they both have a meeting with each others cause they know who Peter Parker really is...Spiderman...but one of them already become himself...Peter B Parker. But actually he was an adult and look like half fat for himself and it seems they both were talking to each others...Gwen was there and she realize to know all the Spiders are here already.

Gwen was there and she realize to know all the Spiders are here already