Chapter 13: Into The Spider-Verse Part 2

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "What in the hell?!?" He said in surprise for what he seen this and he doesn't believe for what he really saw but these supervillains are here and fighting with the four spiders...but Gwen was notice (Y/N) is here and make her surprise and she said.

Gwen: "(Y/N)?!?" She said in surprise.

Spiderman: "Wait, did you just say '(Y/N)'?!" He asked in surprise and make him notice there was (Y/N) is here...but this one is different than anyone for what he saw and (Y/N) was start to feeling like he remembered about her and yes...he know who exactly she really is. Then the place of May's home and make him really do remembered her and he thinks these supervillains are going to hurt her and (Y/N) was goes pisses off.

(Y/N): "Time for killing." He said to himself and make him was unzip his jacket opened out and revealed his Amazon driver and make (Y/N) was grab the handle of his Amazon driver and twist the handle by himself and then he was prepare to transform into Omega Amazon. When he was twist the handle and make him prepare to transform into his monstrous form.

OMEGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Y/N): "Amazon." He said.

REVOLUTION!!!! REVOLUTION!!!! REVOLUTION!!!! REVOLUTION!!!! REVOLUTION!!!! REVOLUTION!!!! REVOLUTION!!!! REVOLUTION!!!! REVOLUTION!!!!

An explode green comes from (Y/N) send a shockwave hit the four spiders and supervillains send them both were down on the ground and make the group were turn their heads to look at (Y/N) with his deadly monstrous form for what he might become

After the transformation was finally done and make (Y/N) was stood right there and he is seemly become badass monstrous form for what he might become...and the form of his Amazon was horrifying as hell.

and the form of his Amazon was horrifying as hell