Chapter 20: Ghost-Spider (Lemon)

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

Christmas Eve.

When (Y/N) was in his home and then Gwen is with him too...the two of them were sat on the couch chairs by themselves and they both were watching the TV and the Breaking New was talking about (Y/N) and Gwen with their superheroes forms on and make (Y/N) was hug her passionate and he doesn't want Gwen to be scare.

(Y/N): "Gwen?" He asked her.

Gwen: "Yeah, (Y/N)?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "What do you think about this future?" He asked her.

Gwen: "What do you mean?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I'm talking about between of us right here." He said to her and then she doesn't know what to said but she tries to think it out later and she want to seen (Y/N) to be love...and the two of them were in the room by themselves. Then (Y/N) was holding Gwen's hand and make him notice her who was fallen love with (Y/N)...sems the two of them are being together by themselves.

She was begin to explaining to (Y/N) about the future for (Y/N) and her is going to be happy...get married and jobs or maybe like that.

Then the two of them turn their heads to look each others again and they both were still staring each others and make them were smile up and they both pulled into kissing right away and then the two of them were kissing and keep kissing each others by themselves.

(LEMON SMUT WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

She started to kiss (Y/N) and put her hand in his pants and started to unzip it.

Gwen: "You're big, (Y/N). Come on, let's do it already. I'm getting so wet just by looking at it."

Gwen started to lick the whole thing and put whole thing in her mouth. She started to go up and down fast with faster while playing her boob.

(Y/N): "Gwen, I'm about to—"

Before (Y/N) could finish his sentence he was came in her mouth. Making her swallow it. She started to coughing making her almost choke.

Gwen: "Next time, say it faster."

She started to make him lick her pussy.

Gwen: "Ohhh, (Y/N) right there go deeper."

(Y/N) was started to go deeper until she came in his mouth.

Gwen: "Oh wow you're good with your tongue." She said with a soft tone.

(Y/N): "Now, it's my turn." (Y/N) was pushed her making her lay on her back in the bed.

Gwen: "I love it. When you're rough."

(Y/N) was started to insert his dick in her making her moan loud.

Gwen: "Ahhhh.~" She moan in pleasure.

Gwen: "YES, FUCK ME!!! (Y/N)!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK ME!!!!!!!!!!"

(Y/N) started to go fastest and rough making her eyes rolled back. (Y/N) came inside making breath heavy.

Gwen: "That was amazing, (Y/N). if you would kept going I would lose myself."

(Y/N): "Is that so." (Y/N) started ram it in her ass.

Gwen: "(Y/N) stop going to lose control." She said in pleasure.

Gwen kept going until he was came. After came inside her she let out a big moaning.

Gwen: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

She on her bed twitching and a big smile on her face.

Gwen: "Oh my prince charming I love you." She kissed him passionately started to bite the bottom of his lip.

(ENDING LEMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

After the two of them laying down on the bed and make them were sleeping in the bed and they both were sleeping and (Y/N) grab the blanket to covering his lovely girlfriend up and himself too...then the two of them were sleeping there in peacefully because they both were always be together and loving too.

(Y/N): "*I hope Gwen had a pregnant...the baby will be...Peter.*" He thought himself.

To Be Continued.