Chapter 4: Chase In Rooftop

3rd POV:

Back to Omega.

Omega: "One down..." He said to himself and make him was about to walk away and he saw Gwen was came in here and she saw Kraven is dead and he was been torn into shreds off by Omega's doing.

Omega: "Good luck, Ghost-Spider.~" He said to her and make him was jump away from here and he begin to use his parkour style.

Ghost-Spider: "Oh no, you don't!" She said and make her use her web shoot out and chase Omega by herself and then she saw him who was jump up and make him was land down on the rooftop's building. Then he begin to running off to somewhere else by himself and make him was going faster and more faster to moving out by himself and make him just sprit goes faster and more faster.

Ghost-Spider: "*This guy is fast....but I need to know where he really is right now*" She thought herself and she 

(A/N: Imagine David Belle as (Y/N) with parkour style scene.)

When Omega was running and keep running fast as he could and make him was become badass that he just running out to somewhere else in New York city and Ghost-Spider was chasing at Omega by herself.

Ghost-Spider: "*This guy is pretty fast...he's pretty fast as hell!!!!!!*" She thought herself and make her was land down on the wall with her wallcrawl ability and then she need to get Omega immediately. When Ghost-Spider was about to jump up and use her web to shoot but out of nowhere there was a helicopter was blind her and out of nowhere a shot comes from the chopper and make her was got hit and she is attempted to fall all the way down but out of nowhere.

A hand grab Ghost-Spider's hand.

Ghost-Spider: "W-What?" She ask herself and make her was turn to look at Omega who is holding her hand.

Ghost-Spider: "Y-You save me?" She asked him.

Omega: "I'm not going to let you die this time

Omega: "I'm not going to let you die this time. We're still have our best to chasing.~" He said to her and make him was lift her up from the fall and he was set her down on the ground and make him was look at her who hiss out in pain and then he was about to walk away.

Ghost-Spider: "Wait, w-w-w-who are you?" She asked Omega.

Omega: "I am nothing like you are, Ghost-Spider....I am Amazon Omega...I am the ultimate predator who hunt down the preys as criminals." He said to her and make her heard this and she saw him was jump off from the rooftop's building and make him was begin to moving out by himself and leave her who was stood right there and she was seen this mysterious vigilante is different than anyone for what she saw.

Ghost-Spider: "Whoever you are...I wondering to know why you let me live?" She asked herself.

Time Skip Later.