Chapter 7: The Nightmare

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

When he was sleeping in the bed by himself and he just laying there on the bed and make him sleeping and he just felt peaceful also tired for what he doing in the morning by himself and he was sleeping in the bed for awhile. Until (Y/N) felt himself get shake little bit because he had a bad dream in his head and make him felt have a bad nightmare in his head and he definitely feeling it by himself.

(Y/N): "No...No...Peter." He said.

(Y/N): "P-Please don't go." He said to his best friend and then he was saw his best friend die in the hands of Ghost-Spider.

In Flashback.

(Y/N): "Peter..." He said to him and he was holding Peter in his arms and make him turn his head to look down at his best friend...Peter Parker.

Peter: "(Y-Y-Y-Y/N), i-is that you?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "It is me, man! Please don't you dare die on me!" He said to him and make him was coughing bloods out of his mouth and he said.

Peter: "I-I-I was stupid to do that...now all everything just break loose by me." He said to (Y/N).

I'm cold and broken

It's over

I didn't want to see it come to this

I wonder

If I will ever see your face again

And I know

That I will find a way to shed the skin

It's simple

I know that I will suffer in the end

(Y/N): "Don't say that, man!!!!! Don't blame yourself for what you did back there!!!!! It is my fault...I wasn't there tries to save you." He said to Peter.

Peter: "(Y/N), don't blame yourself for what you did...I know you don't deserve to be forgiven...but you have a second chance to forgive yourself." He said to (Y/N) and make him was holding him and he tries to stop bleeding on his chest...after that few moment later (Y/N) was tries to do his best to call help.

Fast I fade away

It's almost over

Hold on

Slow, I suffocate

I'm cold and broken

All alone

It's hopeless

The end will come and wash it all away

Forsaken

I live for those I lost along the way

And I can't

Remember how it all began to break

We suffer

I live to fight and die another day

(Y/N): "Peter, listen to me...stay with me, man! Don't let go of it!!!! You're going to be alright! The medic will be here for 30 minutes!!!!" He said to Peter.

Peter: "I-I-It's too late...I'm going to die now, isn't it?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "No, no, no, no, no." He said to Peter and he tries to stop the bleeding from Peter but too late and it is start to bleeding out by the kills comes from Ghost-Spider.