𝕰𝖕𝖎𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊

FIVE YEARS LATER

FIVE YEARS LATER

"Ansh..." I said running behind my 4-year-old bombshell of a kid, who can't seem to listen to anything I say, he's as stubborn as his father.

"Wait Ansh..." I called again holding a fresh pair of clothes in my hand because we had to leave for a family trip to Canada, he was still in his dirty clothes that were covered in paint, and he was again with Akshita.

"If you don't stop, Mumma will be sad," I said making a pouty face, as I was tired, I was up all night because of my horny as hell husband, who didn't let me sleep a wink till 4'o clock and is now sleeping like a pig, it's already 12'o clock and I had to get the kids ready.

He stopped and I changed his clothes. Told you, like his daddy, can't bear to see me sad.

"Mummaa, we going to Canada?" he asked me slopping on his popsicle.

"Haan baby, now go tell Akshita bhua to get ready as well." I pepped a kiss on his forehead.

"Avani..." I called her my 3-year-old princess, I clearly remember leaving her in the room making her sit on the study table, where did she go?

Wearing a pale-pink coloured saree, I looked at myself in the mirror of my children's room, I hadn't even had time since morning to look at myself properly as to how I was looking, I woke up at 8'o clock and since then I've been running here and there.

I reached my room thinking she might be here, when I entered the room was chilled like the Arctic and he was sleeping on the king-size bed, shirtless, the blanket covered his torso, doesn't this man feel cold?

His face dipped in the pillow, with his hair covering his forehead, his back exposed, straining with muscles, even after all these years, he is still so...hot.

I walked towards him and looked at him for some time. He's sleeping so peacefully.

I grabbed the jug from the bedside table and splashed the entire water on his face directly, he stumbled up immediately waking up, and washing his face, his eyes were a little red because he just woke up, I gave him my most sarcastic smile,

"Good morning hubby," I said teasingly, getting angry, as to how he was still sleeping so soundly after I'd been running around so much.

"Good morning Meri Jaan" he gave me a genuine smile. The same schoolboy grinning smile. These past years, I have learnt something about him is that he never gets angry at me, no matter what I do. He pulled me closer by my wrist then I was planning to walk away and made me sit on his lap which was covered with a blanket.

He started giving peppering kisses all over my face and I started wiggling on his hold when I felt a hardening thing right to my ass. He inhaled my scent just like every day and every time he held me in his arms.