. ݁₊| ❝𝖦𝖨𝖱𝖫𝖲 𝖥𝖱ᝪ𝖬 Τ𝖧𝖤 𝖬𝖨𝖲Τ❞

────────── ⋆●⋆ ──────────

𝗜𝗧 𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗙𝗨𝗦𝗘𝗗 𝗛𝗜𝗠. He may not have believed in Aunt Wu's fortunes but what really stuck with him was what she had foretold about his love life.

He'd meet a beautiful earthbender, who'd become one of the greatest. No girl he'd met yet was an earthbender.

Yue was a northern water tribe princess; definitely not an earthbender, and Suki was a Kiyoshi warrior... does she count?

Weeks to a month or two later he had seen in a mist, alongside a vision of Yue a girl with long black hair, black eyes, and [s/c] skin.

She wore a fancy dress similar to the one Aang described the girl in his vision to be wearing. But what really stuck out to him was her beauty.

Long lashes and a beauty mark under her left eye. Compared to every girl, she'd take first place, but he's never met her.

And that's what made him squirm. He had no idea who she was.

Sokka, AAng, and katar shopped through Gaoling. Town citizens move through the streets.

The team stands inside a shop gathered around a green bag. Sokka looks at the bag while pondering. Katara with Momo on her shoulder gazes at him.

Aang sits down, looking the other way and wearing his conical hat. "It's pricey ... but I really do like it."

"Then you should get it, you deserve something nice."

"I do, don't I?" Katara looks at him with a bored expression. "But no, it's too expensive. I shouldn't."

In the background, a town citizen tries to talk to a passer-by, showing him a flier.

"All right, then don't." Katara walks away in boredom.

Aang gets up and follows her as Sokka pauses for a moment and goes along, too, his eyes still on the bag.

The town citizen with the flyers walks away in the same direction.

"You know what? I'm gonna get it." Backtracking as he smiles in a pleased way.

Aang, Katara, and Momo wait down the street. The town citizen turns toward them, showing them the flier.

"Psst, psst! Hey, you kids love earthbending? You like ... throwing rocks? Then check out Master Yu's Earthbending Academy."

The flier distribution man hands over a flier with a broad smile. Aang turns it around. "Look! There's a coupon on the back! The first lesson is free."