. ݁₊| ❝𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖲𝖤𝖱𝖲 𝖠𝖭𝖣 𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖲𝖤𝖣❞

────────── ⋆●⋆ ──────────

𝗔𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗟𝗬𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗔 𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗢𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗢 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗬 𝗟𝗔𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗗 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗕𝗘𝗚𝗔𝗡 𝗦𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗨𝗣 𝗖𝗔𝗠𝗣. Aang hands Sokka a sleeping bag while Toph stands on the ground near Appa.

"Hey! You guys picked a great campsite." Earning everyone's attention she wriggles her toes in the thick mat of fur covering the ground around the bison.

"The grass is so soft."

"That's not grass." Sokka said, sounding somewhat displeased. "Appa's shedding."

Katara raises a foot warily. "Oh, gross!"

Aang sits on Appa, a bluebird perched on his head and a yellow butterfly fluttering past. Momo jumps up in an attempt to catch the butterfly.

"That's not gross, it's just a part of spring! You know, rebirth, flowers blooming and Appa gets a new coat."

"Ah, the beauty of spring." Katara gawked sarcastically.

Appa, who had currently been grooming himself, sneezes, releasing a thick cloud of fur.

Katara waves her arms about, now coated in fur. "Stop! Appa, stop! Ugh!"

Cheering you fall back onto the fur, moving your arms and legs. "Fur angles anyone?" Toph flops back besides you, copying your movements. "It's so soft!"

"It's not that bad, Katara." Sokka turns to his sister revealing a wig made of fur, done up in a towering beehive.

"It makes a great wig!" You and him glances at each other and begin laughing as some fur pointed straight up from your hair.

Aang hops down wearing a beard of fur. "And a great beard!" You, Aang, and Sokka laugh while pointing at each other.

Katara wipes fur off her clothing with her eyes closed. "I'm just glad we finally have more girl's in the group, because you two are disgusting."

Toph walks up from behind you and the two boys. "Excuse me, does anyone have a razor? Because I've got some hairy pits!"

She raises her arms, revealing that she had stuffed fur in her sleeves. The four of you laugh before Aang sneezes, sending himself flying backward.

The big sneeze causes him to crash against Appa's leg and for fur to blow off his friends and himself.

The impact leaves some fur on his back. The four of you continue to laugh joyfully, causing Katara to chuckle slightly.