. ݁₊| ❝𝖲ᝪ𝖫ᝪ 𝖠𝖣𝖵𝖤𝖭ΤU𝖱𝖤/𝖬𝖠Τ𝖢𝖧𝖬𝖠𝖪𝖤𝖱❞

────────── ⋆●⋆ ──────────

𝗜𝗧 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗔 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗜𝗡 𝗕𝗔 𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗦𝗘 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗬𝗢𝗨, 𝗞𝗔𝗧𝗔𝗥𝗔, 𝗦𝗢𝗞𝗞𝗔, 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗔𝗔𝗡𝗚 𝗪𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗚𝗔𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘𝗗 𝗔𝗥𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗗 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗕𝗔𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗢𝗢𝗠 𝗠𝗜𝗥𝗥𝗢𝗥. Aang covered his head with shaving cream, and glided his razor over his head, getting rid of the growing stubbles of hair.

To his left Sokka stares at himself in the mirror, eyeing the little bit of stubble growing on his upper lip which he cuts off using the end of his machete.

He clicks his tongue as Katara fixes together her hair loopies, pushing them into her tight bun above her braid.

Once they are placed, she smiles. They all turn to you watching as you curl your lashes.

Meeting their gazes you grinned before turning back to the mirror, mascara tube in hand.

Off to the side in a dark room, Toph lies on her bed, her blanket sloppily lying over her and her hair in a mess.

Light cuts through the darkness as the door opens, and Katara enters the room and gasps at the sight.

"Toph! Aren't you gonna get ready for the day?" The younger girl gets up, causing her messy hair to fly around.

She spits on a nearby vessel which spins upon impact. Katara's face looks shocked, as she gets to her feet and brushes a large amount of dust off her sleeping dress.

"I'm ready."

"You're not gonna wash up? You've got a little dirt on your ... everywhere, actually."

"You call it dirt, I call it a healthy coating of earth!" Placing a hand on her chest proudly.

"Hmm ..." Katara places a hand on her chin in thought. "You know what we need? A girl's day out!"

Toph thins out her lips and hunches out. "Do I have to?!"

"It'll be fun! [y/n] do you wanna come?" The waterbender asked as you, Aang, and Sokka walked past.

Peeking in you look at your sister. "Nah, I thought of just walking around a shop a little. I also saw this tea shop I kind of wanted to try out. You two have fun though."

Making your way towards the front door, a hand wrapped around your wrist stopping you.

Turning around you came face to face with a pair of blue eyes staring down at you.

"Are you sure it's safe for you to go out there alone? I mean what if the Dai Li come after you? I think I should go with you."

Huffing you patted Sokka's shoulder. "I'll be fine Sokka, I can take care of and protect myself." You reassured before placing a kiss onto his cheek.