. ݁₊| ❝𝖦ᝪ𝖱𝖦𝖤ᝪU𝖲 𝖨𝖭 𝖧𝖨𝖲 𝖤𝖸𝖤𝖲, 𝖣𝖤𝖲𝖢𝖤𝖭Τ 𝖨𝖭 𝖬𝖨𝖭𝖤❞

────────── ⋆●⋆ ──────────

𝗬𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗛𝗘𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗖, 𝗕𝗨𝗧 𝗥𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 𝗡𝗢𝗪 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗪𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗚𝗜𝗩𝗘𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘 𝗧𝗢 𝗥𝗘𝗟𝗔𝗫 𝗜𝗡 𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗢𝗥𝗔𝗜𝗟 𝗖𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗦. You, Aang, Katara, Sokka, Toph, and Momo all sit, awaiting your arrival at Ba Sing Se.

Katara looks out from the window and notices the Inner Wall of the Earth Kingdom capital drawing closer.

"Look, the Inner Wall! I can't believe we finally made it to Ba Sing Se in one piece."

"Hey, don't jinx it! We can still be attacked by some giant exploding Fire Nation spoon. Or find out the city's been submerged in an ocean full of killer shrimp!" Sokka exclaimed.

"You been hitting the cactus juice again?." Toph asked slightly annoyed, yet still jokingly.

Giggling, you consciously grabbed Sokka's hand, thumb stroking over his rough palms.

"I'm just sayin', weird stuff happens to us." A man, sucking a corn plant in his mouth, takes a seat between Toph and Sokka, startling them, his hand squeezing yours in comfort.

Aang and Katara look out the windows, the former closing his eyes sadly. "Don't worry Aang, we'll find Appa." Katara said sympathetically, seeing his expression.

"It's such a big city." He pointed out doubtfully. "He's a giant bison! Where could someone possibly hide him?" Sokka lightened optimistically.

The monorail enters the Inner Wall. You, Sokka, Katara, and Aang view the giant city through the windows.

"Oh." Your jaw drops, taking in the cities size.

The four of you notice that Ba Sing Se stretches almost as far as your eyes can see, and it has many roads and buildings.

The train enters the monorail station, stopping there. All disembark. "Back in the city. Great." Toph sighs.

"What's the problem? It's amazing!" Sokka said excitedly.

"It's just a bunch of walls and rules. You wait, you'll get sick of it in a couple of days." You claimed, patting his shoulder.

Aang looks at the bison whistle in his palm, and blows it. "I'm comin' for ya, buddy."

Katara walks over to the downtrodden Aang, and places her hand on his shoulder. More confidently. "He's here; I can feel it."

On the other side of the track, a woman with long dark hair that billows in the wind approaches with a strange smile on her face.