. ݁₊| ❝𝖡𝖠𝖣 Τ𝖠𝖲Τ𝖤❞

────────── ⋆●⋆ ──────────

𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗕𝗢𝗗𝗜𝗘𝗦 𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗬𝗘𝗗 𝗔𝗖𝗥𝗢𝗦𝗦 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗚𝗥𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗗 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗟𝗔𝗧 𝗠𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗥𝗔𝗜𝗡. Aang rises and jumps up with airbending, barefoot, and filled with excitement.

"Today's the day!" He exclaimed, landing near Sokka's sleeping form. "Can you believe it? After all that time searching for a teacher, I'm finally starting earthbending!" Momo chitters and lands on Sokka.

"And this place, it's perfect, don't you think? Sokka?" He grumbles and glares at Aang with tired eyes. "Oh, you're still sleeping, huh?" Sokka again grumbles and puts his head back down.

Aang whispers. "Sorry."

The ground shakes, causing Aang to turn to look toward the source of the rumbling.

Slabs of earth are tossed in every direction and as the dust clears, Toph stands in the middle with her left hand raised in the air.

"Goooood morning, earthbending student!" Putting both hands on her hips. Sokka, still sleeping, is curled up within his sleeping bag at your side with Aang standing at his feet, and Katara, who is sitting upright in her own sleeping bag.

Toph walks over. "Good morning, Sifu Toph." As Aang bows slightly to Toph Katara pulls a disappointed and tired look. "Hey, you never called me Sifu Katara."

He scratches the back of his head. "Well, if you think I should ..."

Sokka suddenly sits up, grumbling at Aang.

The Avatar who looks down in wonder and a smile pulls onto Toph's face.

"Sorry, Snoozles, we'll do our earthbending as quietly as we can." Whispers slightly, though with amusement in her voice.

She slams her left heel into the ground, creating a crack. An earth pillar rises up right underneath the water tribe boy, catapulting him screaming into the air.

Your eyes snap open as you sit up, tired eyes looking around.

Katara stands up and joins Toph and Aang in looking toward the sky. "Where's Sokka?" You questioned, coming up next to your sister. The three pointed up, your eyes following their fingers.

Sokka crashes to the ground in the middle of the four of you with a loud thud. He immediately jumps to his feet, still in his sleeping bag with only his head visible, and hops toward Aang while grumbling.

He stops in front of the Avatar and grumbles to his face, before jumping toward Toph and doing the same to her.

Subsequently hopping away, still grumbling angrily. You all turn to watch him go.