. ݁₊| ❝𝖢ᝪ𝖫𝖣 𝖲𝖧ᝪU𝖫𝖣𝖤𝖱𝖲 𝖠𝖭𝖣 𝖨𝖭𝖲𝖤𝖢U𝖱𝖨Τ𝖨𝖤𝖲❞

────────── ⋆●⋆ ──────────

𝗠𝗔𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗜𝗧 𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗗𝗘𝗦𝗘𝗥𝗧 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗣𝗣𝗘𝗗 𝗔𝗧 𝗔 𝗟𝗔𝗥𝗚𝗘 𝗣𝗢𝗡𝗗 𝗜𝗡 𝗔 𝗩𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗬. Sokka sits on a large rock surveying a map while Toph sits with her feet in the water, moving it back and forth.

You lay on your back, floating in the water in swim attire Katara had lended to you.

It was a white two piece that had this sort of very thin mesh cloth that connected from the back of the top, crossed your chest, wrapped around your waist, then connected to the back of the bottoms.

The top was a little... a lot tight. Well Katara was a tear or two younger than you.

Aang swims before diving underwater for a moment, bending an ice cube around himself for amusement.

At the top of the lake near the waterfall, Katara runs to the edge. "Waterbending bomb! Yeah!"

Your eyes widen as you quickly turn upright with a scream. Her splash sends you and Aang out of the water

It soaks Sokka, Toph, and the maps which he tried to protect.

You go flying out of the water, knocking Sokka off the rock, with you landing across his stomach.

"Sure, five thousand year-old maps from the spirit library. Just splash some water on 'em."

"Sorry." Katara apologized, wringing her hair dry and bends the water off the map.

Standing up you help Sokka off the ground, his hand staying in yours a touch longer than you both anticipated.

"So, did you figure out what route we're going to take?" Aang suddenly asked.

"Okay, we just got out of the desert, so we must be around here. And we need to go to Ba Sing Se, which is here. It looks like the only passage connecting the south to the north is this sliver of land called the Serpent's Pass."

Pointing at the places on the map.

"You sure that's the best way to go?" Toph questioned. "It's the only way. I mean, it's not like we have Appa to fly us there."

"Shush up about Appa. Can't you at least try to be sensitive?" You seethed, slapping his shoulder.

"[y/n], it's okay. I know I was upset about losing Appa before, but I just want to focus on getting to Ba Sing Se and telling the Earth King about the solar eclipse." Aang excused.

Katara turns to him in surprise. "Oh ... well, okay. We're glad you're doing better."

"Then to Ba Sing Se we go. No more distractions." Sokka cheered as three refugees arrived.