. ݁₊| ❝𝖰U𝖤𝖭𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖭𝖦 𝖥𝖤𝖤𝖫𝖨𝖭𝖦𝖲❞

────────── ⋆●⋆ ──────────

𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗔𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗩𝗔𝗦𝗧 𝗢𝗖𝗘𝗔𝗡 𝗢𝗙 𝗦𝗔𝗡𝗗. 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗟𝗗'𝗩𝗘 𝗢𝗙𝗙𝗘𝗥𝗘𝗗 𝗧𝗢 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗬 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗧𝗢𝗣𝗛. Aang turns around to face Toph angrily. "How could you let them take Appa?! ‌ Why didn't you stop them?!"

"I couldn't! The library was sinking! You guys were still inside and-" He interrupts Toph as he walks over to her. "You could've come to get us. I could've saved him!"

She turns to face him slightly. "I can hardly feel any vibrations out here. The sandbenders snuck up on me and there wasn't time for –"

Aang snaps at Toph harshly. "You just didn't care! You never liked Appa! You wanted him gone!"

"Hey!" you exclaimed, pushing the two apart.

"You don't get to assume anything!" Pointing harshly at the Avatar.

"She may have not been fond of Appa but she knows he's important to you and I bet she tried to save him but we were about to die! If anything it's my fault... I should've offered to stay up here with her. We'll find Appa"

Aang's expression softens slightly after hearing your words. Katara walks over to him and puts her hand on his shoulder to try and calm him down more.

"You know Toph did all she could. [y/n's] right, she saved our lives."

Sokka comes over to you, arm slinging over your shoulder. "Who's going to save our lives now? We'll never make it out of here."

Aang irately walks away from the rest of the group. "That's all any of you guys care about, yourselves! You don't care whether Appa is okay or not!"

"We're all concerned, but we can't afford to be fighting now."

"I'm going after Appa." He stated in a cold, hard tone. Aang flies off with his glider.

Katara calls after him, running to the place he took off. "Aang, wait!"

"We'd better start walking. We're the only people who know about the solar eclipse. We have to get that information to Ba Sing Se." You say as Katara leads the group in the same direction Aang took off to.

"You think if we dig out the giant owl, he'll give us a ride?"

You, Katara, Sokka and Toph, all exhausted and dehydrated, still wander through the desert. Sokka stops to take Momo off his back and uses his wings to create some shade, causing Toph to crash into him.