. ݁₊| ❝𝖭ᝪΤ Τ𝖧𝖤 𝖣𝖤𝖲Τ𝖨𝖭𝖸 𝖨 Ԝ𝖠𝖭Τ𝖤𝖣❞

────────── ⋆●⋆ ──────────

𝗢𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗛 𝗛𝗢𝗥𝗦𝗘𝗦 𝗣𝗘𝗔𝗖𝗘𝗙𝗨𝗟𝗟𝗬 𝗗𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗞 𝗪𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗥𝗢𝗠 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗥𝗜𝗩𝗘𝗥 𝗕𝗘𝗟𝗢𝗪 𝗔𝗦 𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗔 𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗗 𝗣𝗔𝗦𝗧. "So, what kind of trouble is [y/n] in?" Katara asked, trying to comfort her panicking brother.

"I don't know. In my vision, I just knew she needed help." Aang replied. "It would be nice if your Avatar powers could be just a little more specific from time to time!" Sokka exclaimed.

He looks down and notices a mound of earth passing nearby, heading to the wall. "What is that?"

They fly down and follow the mound to see Toph skating on them. The three come down beside her.

"Need a ride?" Katara called out.

Startled at the sound of the girl's voice, Toph falls backward off of the mound. They all cringe back seeing her scream and fall.

❂❂❂

Azula paces back and forth, speaking with a group of Dai Li agents.

"The Earth King and the Council of Five do not trust the Dai Li. They imprisoned your leader, Long Feng. Soon they will turn on all of you and eliminate you. Seizing power today is a matter of life and death."

As she talks, an agent with a mustache starts looking nervous and slightly lowers his head.

"This coup must be swift and decisive. The Earth King and each of the five generals must be taken out simultaneously. Long Feng has placed you in my command while we overthrow the government."

Walking over to her left, to another agent with a tiny, vertical scar on his right cheek. When she nears him, she stares sideways at the agent while still addressing all the agents.

"If I sense any disloyalty, any hesitation, any weakness at all," She stops right in front of the scarred agent. "I will snuff it out."

She continues walking, with the eyes of the now nervous scarred agent following her. "That is all."

The Dai Li leave, and Azula walks up to Ty Lee, who is pouring tea. "Nice speech, Azula. It was pretty and poetic, but also scary in a good way."

Handing the cup to Azula. "Yeah. I thought you were going to make that one guy pee his pants." Mai said in amusement.

"There are still a few loose ends. The Avatar, and my brother and uncle."