. ݁₊| ❝𝖢𝖧𝖨-𝖡𝖫ᝪ𝖢𝖪𝖨𝖭𝖦 101❞

────────── ⋆●⋆ ──────────

𝗜𝗧'𝗦 𝗕𝗘𝗘𝗡 𝗔 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗟𝗘 𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗖𝗘 𝗔𝗔𝗡𝗚 𝗛𝗔𝗗 𝗟𝗘𝗙𝗧 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗕𝗔 𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗦𝗘 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗦𝗟𝗢𝗪𝗟𝗬 𝗕𝗨𝗧 𝗦𝗨𝗥𝗘𝗟𝗬 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗢𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗦 𝗛𝗔𝗗 𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗬 𝗠𝗔𝗗𝗘 𝗜𝗧 𝗧𝗢 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗚𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗧 𝗪𝗔𝗟𝗟. Aang suddenly appears, flying in on his glider with Momo behind him.

"Aang, what are you doing here? I thought you were looking for Appa." Katara asked in shock "I was, but something stopped me. Something big."

On the base of the Outer Wall you, Aang, and Toph use earthbending to transport everyone up the wall. "Now what's so big that Appa has to wait?" Sokka questioned.

"That." Traveling through the desert terrain a large drill powered over the rocky hills and towards Ba Sing Se as you all arrive at the top of the Outer Wall.

"We made it to Ba Sing Se and we're still not safe. No one is!" Ying and her family huddle together.

"What are you people doing here? Civilians aren't allowed on the wall!" A guard proclaimed. "I'm the Avatar. Take me to whoever is in charge." Aang ordered.

In a portion of the Outer Wall where a roof rises overhead, supported by tall arches, an Earth Kingdom general sits behind a desk.

"It is an honor to welcome you to the Outer Wall, young Avatar, but your help is not needed."

"Not needed?" Aang raised a brow.

"Not needed. I have the situation under control. I assure you the Fire Nation cannot penetrate this wall. Many have tried to break through it, but none have succeeded." General Sung said calmly.

"What about the Dragon of the West? He got in." You intervene.

General Sung rears back slightly, taken aback by your point. "Well ... uh, technically yes, but he was quickly expunged."

Adjusting himself confidently. "Nevertheless, that is why the city is named Ba Sing Se. It's the "impenetrable city". They don't call it Na Sing Se. That means "penetrable city."" He laughs, but subsequently turns serious.

"Yeah, thanks for the tour, but we still got the drill problem." Toph pointed out. "Not for long. To stop it, I've sent an elite platoon of earthbenders called the Terra Team."

"That's a good group name. Very catchy." Sokka complimented, placing a hand on his chin in thought.

Down below the Terra Team is launching their assault on the Fire Nation drill.