. ݁₊| ❝𝖠Ԝ𝖠𝖪𝖤❞

────────── ⋆●⋆ ──────────

𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗬𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗗𝗔𝗥𝗞. As you sat besides Sokka, your hand laced with his, tracing the lighter toned lightning vein like scars that spread across his body as his soft breathing filled the room.

It'd been weeks since you all let Ba Sing Se and a day since Aang had woken up, his hair having grown out slightly.

As your eyes flutter closed they suddenly snap open at the sound of groaning and the feeling of your hand being tugged forward.

Glancing up, your eyes widen and shimmer in the dark with tears. "Sokka."

At the sound of his name he looked down at your sitting form. "[y/n]."

Your tears fell down your cheeks as you yanked yourself up off the ground, and jumped into his arms, careful not to hurt him.

"You're finally awake!"

His hands rested on your waist as you sobbed into his shoulder. Unsure of what to do he just glanced around, eyes widening as he took notice of the fire nation insignia handed on the walls.

"We're on a fire nation ship?!" Pulling you away from his shoulder he looked at you with a questioning gaze.

Your gaze softened as you got off the bed and held your hand out. "Can you walk?"

Slowly he took her hand as you tossed his arm over his shoulder, your other hand wrapping around his waist to help him to the main deck.

Now in the light of the night he took notice of the fire nation cloak wrapped around you.

"Sokka!" Toph exclaimed, feeling the vibrations coming from the stairs of the lower deck.

Everyone rushed forward, bombarding the teen with joyous words.

"Aang, good to see you back with the living, buddy!" He said, seeing Aang awake and smiling weakly at him. "You too." Placing his hand on his shoulder.

"Why are we on a fire nation ship?" He re-asked, never having got his answer. "On our way out of Ba Sing Se we met up with your dad after they had stolen a ship on their raid."

You explained as Hadoka came up behind you and placed a hand on his son's shoulders.

"Dad." He breathed out.

After speaking with everyone you were left sitting besides Sokka on the main deck. "You need to take it easy, okay? You got hurt pretty bad."