. ݁₊| ❝𝖯𝖫𝖠𝖭𝖲, 𝖦U𝖱U𝖲, 𝖥𝖠𝖬𝖨𝖫𝖸 𝖱𝖤U𝖭𝖨ᝪ𝖭𝖲, 𝖦𝖨𝖱𝖫𝖥𝖱𝖨𝖤𝖭𝖣𝖲, 𝖠𝖭𝖣 𝖢𝖨𝖱𝖢U𝖲 𝖥𝖱𝖤𝖠𝖪𝖲❞

────────── ⋆●⋆ ──────────

𝗜𝗧 𝗧𝗢𝗢𝗞 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗠 𝗔 𝗙𝗘𝗪 𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗦 𝗕𝗨𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗬 𝗪𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗬 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘; 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗢𝗡 𝗕𝗔𝗬. Katara, Aang, and Sokka fly in on Appa to the Water Tribe camp.

"You haven't seen your dad in over two years. You must be so excited!" Aang said.

"I know I should be, but I just feel sick to my stomach." SOkka said, almost throwing up as he held his stomach. "Don't be nervous. He's going to be so happy to see you! Both of you."

Aang reassured by putting his hands on the siblings' shoulders who smile in return.

"So what about you? Are you nervous to meet this guru?" Katara asked, trying to ease her nerves.

"Not at all. I'm ready to master the Avatar State. I'll do whatever it takes." He droned off as they get off Appa. "See you in a week. Yip yip!"

Flicking the reins Aang and Appa fly away.

Arriving at the camp, all the warriors greet them warmly. "Sokka, Katara, good to see you two."

They nod in agreement and look toward the main tent. Inside, Hakoda looks down at a map with more warriors, including Bato.

Bato nudges Hakoda. The man perks up and looks outside the tent, happiness spreading across his face upon seeing his children.

"Sokka. Katara."

"Hi, Dad." They say in union as they run into their fathers arms.

❂❂❂

Back at the Earth King's Royal Palace, the "Kyoshi Warriors", Azula, Mai, and Ty Lee in disguise, sit before King Kuei.

"Look Bosco! The Kyoshi Warriors are here to protect us! Aren't you excited?" Bosco yawns in response. "It's been a difficult week for me. My most trusted advisor, Long Feng, and his Dai Li agents tried to take control of Ba Sing Se from me."

"It's terrible when you can't trust the people who are closest to you." Azula said.

Kuei pets Bosco. "But there is good news. As we speak, the Council of Five is meeting to plan an invasion of the Fire Nation this summer, on the day of a solar eclipse."

For a second, Azula's eyes slightly widen with shock and worry upon hearing this, but she quickly hides it.

"Really? Now that sounds like a fascinating and brilliant plan." Glancing off as Mai and Ty Lee look at each other.