. ݁₊| ❝ᝪUΤ𝖥𝖨Τ 𝖲Τ𝖤𝖠𝖫𝖨𝖭𝖦❞

────────── ⋆●⋆ ──────────

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗪𝗜𝗡𝗗 𝗛𝗢𝗪𝗟𝗦 𝗔𝗦 𝗔𝗔𝗡𝗚 𝗨𝗦𝗘𝗦 𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗔𝗜𝗥𝗕𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗢 𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗚𝗨𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗔𝗦 𝗔 𝗖𝗟𝗢𝗨𝗗 𝗔𝗦 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗗𝗘𝗦𝗖𝗘𝗡𝗗 𝗧𝗢 𝗔𝗡 𝗜𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗡𝗗. "I think I see a cave below." the Avatar claimed.

"Sh! Keep quiet!" Sokka said commandingly.

Aang airbends the cloud surrounding Appa as the flying bison lands.

Sokka jumps to the ground from Appa and reconnoiters, before crossing his arms and looking toward the rest of you.

"Great job with the cloud camo, but next time, let's disguise ourselves as the kind of cloud that knows how to keep its mouth shut." He reconnoiters again.

You, Toph, Katara, and Aang standing in front of Sokka, who is reconnoitering. "Yeah, we wouldn't want a bird to hear us chatting up there and turn us in." You comment sarcastically.

He turns back toward you four. "Hey, we're in enemy territory." He points at four toucan puffins standing on a rock behind him.

"Those are enemy birds." One toucan puffin jumps onto Sokka's head and screeches.

Laughing you all walk toward the cave, with Sokka following behind.

Suddenly, he jumps and comes "diving" down. He looks suspicious, as he runs into the cave, followed by the rest of you.

"Well, this is it. This is how we'll be living until the invasion begins." His head drops each time he says the word, "cave". "Hiding in cave after cave after cave after cave ..."

"Sokka, we don't need to become cave people. What we need is some new clothes." You say, placing a hand on your hip.

"Yeah, blending in is better than hiding out." Aang agreed. "If we get Fire Nation disguises, we would be just as safe as we would be hiding in a cave."

Toph, sits down with her legs slightly folded. "Plus, they have real food out there. Does anyone want to sit in the dirt and eat cave hoppers?"

She punches the cave wall, causing cave hoppers to jump out, Momo grabs one and eats it.

He turns around and spits out a cave hopper limb. "Looks like we got outvoted, sport. Let's get some new clothes."

Outside a Fire Nation home near a waterfall clothes hang out to dry on clotheslines over natural steam vents.