. ݁₊| ❝𝖫𝖠𝖪𝖤 𝖫𝖠ᝪ𝖦𝖠𝖨❞

────────── ⋆●⋆ ──────────

𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗦𝗢𝗞𝗞𝗔 𝗟𝗔𝗬 𝗢𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗚𝗥𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗗, 𝗣𝗔𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗕𝗥𝗨𝗦𝗛𝗘𝗦 𝗜𝗡 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗗. Inaccurate paintings of Appa are scattered on the floor in front of Sokka who sticks his tongue out in concentration.

Toph lies besides you and you add some finishing touches to your first poster. "We found a printer to make our posters!" Katara exclaimed cheerfully.

Her and Aang running through the door Holding up a piece of paper, revealing the poster, Aang smiles and points at it.

"Hey, I thought designing the lost Appa poster was our job. I've been working all day on my Appa!" Showing his crudely drawn picture of Appa with a proud smile.

Exasperated Aang while Katara tries to hold back her laughter. "Sokka, the arrow is on Appa's head."

"This is his head." He claimed in dismay, pointing to the sketch.

Katara takes the picture from Sokka, looking confused. "Why are feet coming out of it?"

Sokka snatches back the picture indignantly. "Those are his horns." He hangs his head sadly. "I haven't seen him in a while, okay?"

"It looks just like him to me!" Toph stated, mockingly. "Thank you, I worked really-" Suddenly he pauses and glares down at her. "Why do you feel the need to do that?"

Katara and Aang turn to you. "Let's see your [y/n]." Grinning widely you hold up your painting.

It was similar to the printed poster only it didn't have Aang's photo and said, 'Missing' at the top followed by the house's address.

Their mouths drop and you place it back down. "Let's just stick with the professional version." You say, standing up off the ground.

Sokka glances from your painting, to his, then to the printed poster. Angrily he rips up his drawing.

"Come on, let's get busy!" The Avatar holds up some pamphlets, rushing out Aang and Momo fly over the town dropping dozens of posters all over Ba Sing Se.

Back at the house Sokka and Katara sit around a table playing a game while you and Toph relax tossing a baseball against the wall

Aang re-enters. "I just finished dropping all the leaflets. Has anyone come in with news about Appa?"

"It's only been a day. Just be patient." Katara said as he sits, unenthused.

A knock at the door and Aang jumps up and runs to the door. "Wow, you're right! Patience really pays off!" He opens the door, revealing the "original" Joo Dee has returned. "Joo Dee?"