. ݁₊| ❝Τ𝖧𝖤 𝖫𝖨𝖤𝖡𝖤𝖱𝖱𝖸❞

────────── ⋆●⋆ ──────────

𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗡𝗘𝗫𝗧 𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗣𝗜𝗟𝗘𝗗 𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗢 𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗔, 𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗥 𝗔𝗔𝗡𝗚'𝗦 𝗢𝗥𝗗𝗘𝗥, 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗟𝗔𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗗 𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗜𝗡 𝗔 𝗦𝗔𝗩𝗔𝗡𝗡𝗔-𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘 𝗟𝗔𝗡𝗗𝗦𝗖𝗔𝗣𝗘. Aang sits cross legged in a prairie on the ground.

The landscape is mostly barren save for small shoots of grass which bend in the breeze. A range of mountains can be seen in the distance.

The ground in front of Aang is littered with holes. You, Appa, Sokka, Toph, Katara, and Momo all stand behind him.

The Avatar is holding a thin wooden flute in both hands. "What's out here?" Sokka asked, glancing around at the dry land.

Toph puts her hand on the ground. A lot, actually. There's hundreds of little..."

Aang turns around and silences Toph. "Shh! I know you can see underground, but don't ruin the surprise. Just watch."

He blows a note on the flute and a groundhog-type creature pops out of a hole in the ground and mimics the note. "Yeah!" Playing another note and another groundhog mimics it.

"I'm putting an orchestra together." Sokka makes hand motions while looking on with annoyance. "Orchestra, huh? Well, la-di-da."

Three groundhogs pop out of the ground and sing descending notes. Momo jumps into a hole and comes out the middle one, trying to catch the groundhogs.

Aang plays four notes and Momo tries to catch the groundhogs that pop up. Katara giggles as she watches the amusing sight. He plays another note as

Sokka runs up to Aang and plugs the flute with his finger, causing nothing to play. As Aang's cheeks swell with air, the Avatar looks at Sokka with a sad expression.

"This is great and all, but don't we have more important things to worry about? We should be making plans."

"We did make plans. We're all picking mini-vacations." You cheered. "There's no time for vacations."

"I'm learning the elements as fast as I can. I practice hard every day with Toph and Katara. I've been training my arrow off!" Aang said.

Katara walks up. "Yeah, what's wrong with having a little fun in our down time?" She interrogated. "Even if you do master all of the elements, then what? It's not like we have a map of the Fire Nation."

Sokka gestures to the side, sarcastically. "Should we just head west until we reach the Fire Lord's house?" Knocking on an imaginary door. "Knock, knock. Hello, Fire Lord? Anybody home? I don't think so. We need some intelligence if we're going to win this war."