★~ Kazuha Headcanons

- whenever he's gone, he will write notes to you daily! beidou always catch him writing notes for you on the crownest and teases him for it.
- when he sees you waiting for him at the docks, his face will immediately brighten up and he's filled with joy.
- if he went to a nation that you've both never been to or literally anywhere, he will always get you a small gift that reminds him of you.
- hugs? cheeks kisses? suprise kisses? YES! YES! YES! your favourite spot with him is under the sakura/maple tree. you both often cuddle or just hangout there and enjoy the view.
- sometimes he will ask you if you want to join him on his next adventure! you will definitely cuddle and stargaze with him on the crownest. (don't let beidou find out about this or she's going to tease you both nonstop!)
- he will absolutely introduce you to all the crux members and now when they see you both together theres no way to escape the teasing...
- petnames: dear, darling, maple. sweetheart, love.

~ small drabble ~
the night was chilly as i was cuddling on the crownest with kazuha. blanket covering out body from the cold wind. when all of the sudden he whispers something in my ear "The deep rolling waves, Are attracted by the moon, Our love never dies". "did you just whisper a haiku to me?" i asked as my cheeks burns, showing a red-ish colour. "oh kazuha, how could i ever return the sweet talks you gave me?" i lay my head on his shoulder as we stare at the ocean, the waves we're calm i could listen to it until i sleep... kazuha looks at me with a passionate gaze. he looks like he wanted to ask me something. "say, dear, would you like to come with me on my next adventure?" as i heard what he said i felt like i want to jump as high as i can. i've been wanting to hear him ask that question as day by day my life got even dull than before. "oh kazuha! i would love to!" i answer him while hugging him. kazuha chuckled and said "glad to hear, ill inform captain beidou later." he then looked at my direction and kissed me on the cheeks, forhead and lips. we continue cuddling until a voice interupts us "i see loverboy reunited with his dearest, huh?". oh, i could immediately recognise that voice! the brown haired captain was looking at us with a smirk on her face... what could go so wrong...?

~~~
♫⋆。♪ ₊˚♬ ゚. thankyou for supporting! ୨♡୧