★~ Genshin mondstadt men cuddle headcanons!

★★★★★

★~ Kaeya: sometimes.. cuddling sessions can be a lot more. we all know he's a flirty one, right? but anyway your cuddle sessions can't always be predicted. as the calvary captain is always busy, you don't know when he's free. but every time he takes his day off, he would spend it with you! if you guys are lazy then well... the bed turns into your nest. he will tell stories of his every adventure and about his day too while you lay your head on his chest (your personal pillow) and your other hand holding his. he would caress your hand in a circling motion just like he is on your waist. he would whisper sweet things into your ear, perhaps he would nibble it as a suprise that would make you jump. on tiring days, you would make tea for the both of you infront of the fireplace. his head on your lap as you massage his head and shoulders. he would shower you with kisses after and you both will fall asleep.

★~ Diluc: xijhdoihwiks he's literally a human-sized heater!!! i don't think he's much of a cuddly bear type but imagine sitting on his lap late at night when he just got him while drinking dandelion wine, your head on his shoulder and his hand caressing your waist!!!!!! a ORRR cuddling him from behind while giving him a late night snack! then you would massage his head and shoulders. it will lure him to go to bed and cuddle more. on rainy nights, he would tuck you to bed and in the covers, he would keep you close with him. your head will be under his chin and your legs will get tagled. ofcourse, he wouldn't forget the night routine of kissies before bed! he would kiss every inch of you body and sometimes it would tickle. in the end, he would kiss hand hands and each of your fingers while making promises of loving you.

★~ Albedo: well.. he is often to be in the mountains but that's no excuse. if you ever visit him, he would invite you for a hot cocoa (or idk a hot drink) and you both will snuggle outside his lab, huddled in blankets, watching the snow fall from the sky to the ground. he would have his hand around you and your head on your shoulder. he would try to keep you as warm as possible, and that's by giving cheesypickuplinesthatwouldmakeyoulikeatomato (as long as it works). sometimes, klee joins in and teases both of you. if he's not in the mountains, you'll cuddle with him while sightseeing. stargazing is one of his favourite too, you both will lay on the grass while connecting the stars above your head. he always manages to catch a heart pattern everytime you both do it together. he always holds your hand no matter what and he always kiss them as a bid for goodnight.

★~ Venti: cuddling by the windrise treeee! you will sit on the branch while eating an apple with venti as he talks about his day and other things. then you'll go down and sit under the tree. venti would tell you to lay your head and you would, on his lap. he would play the lyre for you as you slumber off to sleep, then he would play with your hair before falling asleep as well. on late nights, the nights where none of you could sleep, you'll cuddle on the hand of the anemo archon statue. he would bring apple for a late night snack and you'll bring fuzzy blankets. there, you both will snuggle upon eachother while telling about your days or even stargazing. he would have his arms around your waist as you lay your head on his shoulder and his lay ontop of yours (basically snuggling or smt like that ehehe). he would crave for your warmth and you both will have a kiss count while dozing off to sleep. he would ofcourse play lullabies for you to sleep.

★~ Bennett (platonic): cuddle night with bennet is always warming. he'll set up a bonfire where you both would snuggle by it with a thin blanket over your shoulders. he often lay his head on your shoulder or lap. and you would be there caressing his head. i feel like these nights would be a tough one for him. he would likely to tell you about his unlucky luck and how he's sorry for everything he's done (poor guy, pls hug him tightly.) i honestly think he crave for warmth and the loving feeling by someone. to be in someone's arms comfortably. he would trace doodles on your skin and you would do the same. on rainy days, you both will make a tent to shelter at and snuggle with eachother, trying to find the warm feeling. you both will intertwine hand to stay warm. you both will do the best to keep eachother warm. he would hold on to you tight, he'd never want to leave anyone's hold. he loves affection, that's all he needed.

★~ Razor (platonic): WOLFIEEEE HE WOULD BE RLLY FUZZYYYY ESPECIALLY HIS HAIRRRISHDOSSNJKDNOJD you would want to cuddle with it all day long! it's literally like a plushie! he would let you cuddle his hair or even combing it! in the night, you sometimes would have a sleepover with him (with the wolves in the wild woohooo :D)! you guys (you both and the wolves) will snuggle up like baby wolves. all you could feel are their fur and razor's fluffy hair! sometimes, you will cradle razor like a baby wolf :3 a fuzzy one. he would snuggle upon you just like he is snuggling with the other wolves! his favourite thing to do is to lay his head on ur tummy and play with your hair. sometimes you both will watch the sunset together by the cliff. he would tell you about his adventure with his wolf family while you both intertwined hands and your head on his shoulder (that's covered with his hair).

★~ Mika (platonic): he might be a bit busy but he would always spare a time for you. you both love to watch the sunset and well as stargazing together on the cliff after a tiring day. although he would still be pretty shy and not that open, you assure him with affection. he would play with your hair while you trace some doodles on his arms. you would often poke his cheeks as you thought
"it's as squishy as a chewy dango", and he would be all shy by it. but as a payback, he likes to boop your nose while making a random sound effect. he loves to hold you hand, it's like his anxiety and worry got washed away and is replaced by happiness. you also like to lay your head on his shoulder as his face would be like a tomato and you always tease him for it. you both love telling how your day went and what you're looking forward to for the future.

★★★★★
♫⋆。♪ ₊˚♬ ゚. thankyou for supporting! ୨♡୧